• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5C64BD50-B5F6-42A2-BE51-E3C3393721C9-1403193.jpg

What about these hornets? I warn you that if you ever married one you are very likely to get stung.

1588808048323.png
1588808084256.png
1588808121733.png
1588808144503.png

Please don’t make Sirhr mad... I’ve witnessed the other side of that... the Kraken, noooo,.....Do NOT make him mad. Do not wake that giant slumbering peacefully 😴 at this moment. No, no, no. Coolit, coolit, coolit. 🤫 Dialing it baaack.

???

You missed ....THEee KRAKEN! Consider yourself blessed... it was a pure flurry of MAN BOOBS all sortsa’ kindsa’ MAN BOOBSES’S !!!🤨🤨🤨🧐. THEN it was WORMY LARVA INFESTATIONS UNDER SKIN BEING SQUEEZED OUT METHODICALLY BY A DOCTOR IN SOME GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY!!!!! It was bad did I say that yet. IT WAS BAAAAAD!! (breathing heavily) Oh and it was funny shit for sure, but I could go at least another few months before I need to see that again. DONE!

THOTs be THOTs, this woman right here. 😍

1588814282395.png

Simone Segouin, mostly known by her codename, Nicole Minet, was only 18 when the Germans invaded. Her first act of rebellion was to steal a bicycle from a German military administration, slicing the tires of all of the other bikes and motorcycles so they couldn't pursue her. She found a pocket of the Resistance and joined the fight, using the stolen bike to deliver messages between Resistance groups.

She was an extremely fast learner and quickly became an expert at tactics and explosives. She led teams of Resistance fighters to capture German troops, set traps, and sabotage German equipment. As the war dragged on, her deeds escalated to derailing German trains, blocking roads, and blowing up bridges, helping to create a German-free path to help the Allied forces retake France from the inside. She was never caught.

Segouin was present at the liberation of Chartres on August 23, 1944, and then the liberation of Paris two days later. She was promoted to lieutenant and awarded several medals, including the Croix de Guerre.

After the war, she studied medicine and became a pediatric nurse. She is still going strong, and this October (2020) will turn 95.

That storm line follows I-44, they always follow I-44.

That’s a no shitter there! Back in ‘95, me & two bros we’re driving home from CA to the Midwest. Somewhere near Rolla, MO we had a twister touch down in the distance (north side of I-44). I remember the radio advising against running from the tornado. It was my turn to drive & I told my buddies “I’m not waiting for the motherfucker either!” We hauled ass east & put the twister in the rear view mirror. That’s the only time I’ve ever seen a twister in my life & once was enough.

Nice! By the time I decided to get one, they were out of business. Damn
Who makes that rifle?
War Sport I believe
I thought was sport went out of business a while back

bench
Yes sir, they did. That's was right when I had cash in hand too.
It appears to be a war sport
Yes the rifle appears to be a War Sport.
Yes it seems like they went out of business.
Yes it was possible to buy one when they were in business.
Can we please break this loop after this post?

• Haha
Reactions: rg1911 and Anb618
That’s a no shitter there! Back in ‘95, me & two bros we’re driving home from CA to the Midwest. Somewhere near Rolla, MO we had a twister touch down in the distance (north side of I-44). I remember the radio advising against running from the tornado. It was my turn to drive & I told my buddies “I’m not waiting for the motherfucker either!” We hauled ass east & put the twister in the rear view mirror. That’s the only time I’ve ever seen a twister in my life & once was enough.
I watched one go right over my house when I lived there.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
@Dirty D - I didnt know you were an old fart....

we young bucks (still in my 30’s for a few more weeks) can handle more than once a month....

hope you are well buddy. I know some shit has been wild for you
been there.
holler if you need anything
Catch a cheap flight to Denver and we can go drink whiskey on Frank’s front lawn and order in good pizza or fish n chips.
plus he lives near a good shooting range.

Commonly known asColfax Ave in Denver..... 🤣🤣

THOTs be THOTs, this woman right here. 😍

View attachment 7318912

Simone Segouin, mostly known by her codename, Nicole Minet, was only 18 when the Germans invaded. Her first act of rebellion was to steal a bicycle from a German military administration, slicing the tires of all of the other bikes and motorcycles so they couldn't pursue her. She found a pocket of the Resistance and joined the fight, using the stolen bike to deliver messages between Resistance groups.

She was an extremely fast learner and quickly became an expert at tactics and explosives. She led teams of Resistance fighters to capture German troops, set traps, and sabotage German equipment. As the war dragged on, her deeds escalated to derailing German trains, blocking roads, and blowing up bridges, helping to create a German-free path to help the Allied forces retake France from the inside. She was never caught.

Segouin was present at the liberation of Chartres on August 23, 1944, and then the liberation of Paris two days later. She was promoted to lieutenant and awarded several medals, including the Croix de Guerre.

After the war, she studied medicine and became a pediatric nurse. She is still going strong, and this October (2020) will turn 95.
Hell hath no rath like a woman scorned.

Reactions: Charlie112
That’s not the best ass that’s been on here, I tried to go back and find it once, but scrolling through literally hundreds of pages got me no where. It was back during the scout days, so it’s probably gone forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
That’s not the best ass that’s been on here, I tried to go back and find it once, but scrolling through literally hundreds of pages got me no where. It was back during the scout days, so it’s probably gone forever.
Unfortunately when tinypic died it took a lot of pics with it.