• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1588733295208.png

Reactions: MRiles
I didn't have one of those. Never saw one until I walked in a pawn shop one day. I grew up with these. What does that mean for me?

View attachment 7318121

It means you played first base as a right handed player. Odd.
It's also very likely that your right shoulder isn't completely fucked up.
The bat looks a little short. 😁

• Wow
Reactions: Zorrosdens
They carry the mice off to their nest. This guy finds dead mice in the nest he removes.

My understanding of the context is they poisoned the wasps and killed the nest than the mouse moved in to the dead nest and died from residual poisoning.

Than he went in to some stupid shit regarding how if the dead mouse got into the food chain it would wreak havoc on the owl population....

Commonwealthers - LOL!

It means you played first base as a right handed player. Odd.
It's also very likely that your right shoulder isn't completely fucked up.
The bat looks a little short. 😁

I was a left handed batter. The left shoulder required surgery several years ago but that was for other reasons.

To this day I can watch a baseball game and am able to predict when a left handed batter is going to get hit by the ball from a pitcher who is use to throwing outside for a right handed batter.

Ask me how I’m able to do that.

Reactions: Zorrosdens