• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

AE6E7680-9C25-4DE1-BEA9-23104E2900C3.jpeg

Guess mine is getting a little worn around the edges. I have it with me all the time. I mostly use it when talking to a liberal especially the supposedly well educated types. I just hand it to them and say"show me in there where it say's that".

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 292
Years ago a young lady stopped to pick up her first hitch-hiker. We celebrate 36 years in October. (y)

Sitting in the back seat I thought she must be 6 feet tall. Her legs are long, very long. And she was wearing Daisy Dukes cut so short only the taint seam remained.
View attachment 7329653
Very similar story, stopped and picked up a young hitch hiker 20 years ago and that seems so long ago I forgot where I buried her😀

Reminds me of the "equal opportunity employment" apprentice boilermaker we once had at the mine, he had so many 2nd chances for his stuffups, but the final nail in the coffin was when he got caught trying to held carry handles to the side of the oxy-acet bottles to make them easier to move around :oops:🤯😬

Eeeeeewwwwww too much time in the sun and now her skin is turning leathery

----------
he got caught trying to held carry handles to the side of the oxy-acet bottles to make them easier to move around :oops:🤯😬
----------

Damn, man...
smiley_freak.gif

That is some shit straight out of a Looney Tunes episode.

I agree you can't fix stupid sometimes... But you CAN use behavior modification AKA negative feedback via fire extinguisher...

Slightly off track but when I managed a 7-Eleven, our store got an attempted robbery one night. Dude comes in, jumps over the counter, pushes the overnight associate to the floor and immediately tries to take the cash drawer from the register chassis. The associate got up, grabbed the fire extinguisher off of the wall next to the TurboChef oven and douses the asshat from head to toe with the stream from the nozzle. Police caught the dumbass 2 blocks away covered in white powder. "Easiest bust EVER", the detectives told me the next morning when I came in to make a copy of the surveillance footage onto CD-ROM for them.

Finally got my ACC M2000 back from warranty work. End cap strikes and I'm guessing baffle strikes. Looks brand new and they sent me a brand new flash hider/mount. Two thumbs up for ACC suppressors. (y) (y) Osama bin Ladin approved too.👳‍♂️

View attachment 7330404👳‍♂️
what was the turn around on it? I have had to do the same thing with 2 Silencerco Specwar 762s, mine were caused by a 6x45 Black Hole Weaponry AR barrel having issues. BHW had a bad batch so they sent me a new barrel. Turn around on the suppressor was 10 days each time.

Reactions: gunman_7 and TACC
Nancy Pelosi was visiting a primary school in Orlando and visited a 4th grade class. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked Mrs. Pelosi if s he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious Democrat asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills him, that would be a tragedy."
"No," said Pelosi , "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff, killing everyone, that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not," explained Pelosi . "That's what we would call great loss."

The room went silent. No other child volunteered. Pelosi searched the room.
"Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher held her breath.In a quiet voice he said: "If the plane carrying you was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Pelosi , "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says Johnny, "It has to be a tragedy, because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss... and you canbet your sweet ass it wouldn't be an accident either!"

The teacher left the room..

It is almost approaching June 6th, and the time to commemorate and remember the sacrifices made by the thousands of men on that day in order to secure victory and continued democracy on merely one front.

ULTRA-REALISTIC cinematic intro, outtakes, surrounding atmosphere, and gameplay from Call Of Duty: World War II, created and released by Activision Studios and Sledgehammer Games. The graphics engine that is used to generate this is absolutely insane, rendering in full 4K glory. The creators have gone all out to recreate every aspect of the life of the American infantryman on campaign from 1941 to 1945, and the brutality of the fighting across multiple theaters of action.

Video games still generate a lot of debate to this day. However, the current state of the US education system, crippled by a parasitic "social justice" agenda, is failing future generations. Many important lessons in history are not being taught in schools. Currently, much more young people are receiving essential lessons of history through epic games like Call Of Duty: World War II, than through academia, so I fully support the efforts of the creators of such amazing works of art.

Adjust your screen contrast, enjoy, and remember the sacrifices made by our HEROES during this critical time in world history.

CALL OF DUTY: WWII: NORMANDY BEACH JUNE 6TH, 1944: LANDING...

CALL OF DUTY: WWII: THE US 1ST INFANTRY DIVISION IN AACHEN. CLOSING UP THE BEAR TRAP...

CALL OF DUTY: WWII: THE US 1ST INFANTRY DIVISION: HURTGEN FOREST FRONT LINE...

Bigfatcock had to go to the dentist this am! As he was getting up his skank he picked up from the 711 the night before wanted to do 69 before he left! So they got on it and did 69 for about 30 min! Bigfatcock was in a hurry and running late so he brushed his teeth and gargled listerine all the way to the dentist. When he got in the chair and the dentist came in, he asked Bigfatcock had he been doing 69. In bigfatcocks amazement, he asked why? Does my breath smell like pussy? The dentist it’s replied no, but your forehead smells like shit!

THIS right here escalated so fucking fast that it created a visible blast wave, a depleted oxygen zone for 100 yards around ground zero, and broke every window within a 600 yard diameter...

anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif

You might be a gun nerd if..............

Reactions: TACC and Snipe260
what was the turn around on it? I have had to do the same thing with 2 Silencerco Specwar 762s, mine were caused by a 6x45 Black Hole Weaponry AR barrel having issues. BHW had a bad batch so they sent me a new barrel. Turn around on the suppressor was 10 days each time.

Wait! you did this twice? huh!
idahoorion