• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1589939565979.png

1589939582259.png

1589939614180.png

1589939642492.png

I doubt it. That process uses 250 psi of methane or propane..... which means tanks of the stuff onsite at high pressures. If they are in a fire long enough it goes boom.
I live in a county that is famous for weed. Butane hash labs have burned up several of my former students.

So as I understand it, legal weed in CA is tested for mites, mold and pesticides

weed that is not sold in stores goes elsewhere
A Lot goes out of state
A Lot gets made into shatter
My county alone grows 7x the weed that is smoked in the whole state of CA. Sooo, I bet all that legal weed is sold within the state. 😳
who makes it? You hope it’s not idiots making it in the home next to yours...

Damper yes, letting off the throttle NO! A throttle chop probably got him there in the first place.

steering dampner yes but all thats doing is masking the problem
throttle chop NO
you can lean to the left or the right and get the tire on the sidewall some and that would help it
fork tubes may be at different depths, only takes and 1/8 of an inch to cause a high speed wobble

Damper yes, letting off the throttle NO! A throttle chop probably got him there in the first place.
My 97 Honda CR 250 had nasty head shake when chopping off throttle from high speed .
You had to chop and pop it back open a little to stop the head shake .
That was the 1st Gen aluminium frame . Great motor . Frame was way too stiff .
The 2nd gen frame was better. Really liked the 3rd gen frame , But the case reed motor with the servo power valve .
Needed help .
Still have that 2002 CR 250 .

I had an acceleration headshake on my RM 250. Alot of this can be fixed by changing where the forks rides in the steering head. But without a damper it won't be eliminated. On a road bike, the speeds are just so much higher you have less time to punch the throttle to get it under control and then make the turn or stop. Definitely not fun for a novice rider in over his/her head.
Having crashed at speed on both I'd rather it was a dirt bike than a road bike.

Reactions: Sgt47
Wait! you did this twice? huh!
idahoorion
we took off the flash hider/mount, used a different mount, thinking the first one wasn't concentric or was indexed poorly. I shot 10 rounds without the can on it and it was shooting sub moa. I got the can back, mounted it up. Checked the bore with a steel rod, everything looked great. 6th round with the can on, was a flyer and nicked the endcap. Thats when I called BHW and they told me they had a bad batch of barrels. So yes, I did it twice. It is a 30cal can machinegun rated can, so a 6mm has tons of play to get out. I know of a Rem 600 in 243 that was threaded and is shot with a Specwar 5.56 also machinegun rated can. Prior to shooting it we checked it with the same steel rod, the owner decided to chance it. It is so quiet.

We used to call that a "death wobble", back in prehistoric times. The first time i experienced it was ripping across a dry lake bed, during a desert race. I was hit in the goggles by a B-52 bug and couldn't see, so I chopped the throttle and the wobble began. Fortunately, I remembered the advice to crank up the throttle and it straightened right up. Pulled down my goggles, slowed gently, cleaned them up and went on my way.

we took off the flash hider/mount, used a different mount, thinking the first one wasn't concentric or was indexed poorly. I shot 10 rounds without the can on it and it was shooting sub moa. I got the can back, mounted it up. Checked the bore with a steel rod, everything looked great. 6th round with the can on, was a flyer and nicked the endcap. Thats when I called BHW and they told me they had a bad batch of barrels. So yes, I did it twice. It is a 30cal can machinegun rated can, so a 6mm has tons of play to get out. I know of a Rem 600 in 243 that was threaded and is shot with a Specwar 5.56 also machinegun rated can. Prior to shooting it we checked it with the same steel rod, the owner decided to chance it. It is so quiet.

ouch, good for you for checking with the rod tho

We used to call that a "death wobble", back in prehistoric times. The first time i experienced it was ripping across a dry lake bed, during a desert race. I was hit in the goggles by a B-52 bug and couldn't see, so I chopped the throttle and the wobble began. Fortunately, I remembered the advice to crank up the throttle and it straightened right up. Pulled down my goggles, slowed gently, cleaned them up and went on my way.

When in doubt, throttle out. If that doesn't work at least you would have crash stupendously.

I had an acceleration headshake on my RM 250. Alot of this can be fixed by changing where the forks rides in the steering head. But without a damper it won't be eliminated. On a road bike, the speeds are just so much higher you have less time to punch the throttle to get it under control and then make the turn or stop. Definitely not fun for a novice rider in over his/her head.
Having crashed at speed on both I'd rather it was a dirt bike than a road bike.
My experience with crashes is opposite. Falling off my super bike on the track was always way way gentler than coming off the dirtbike in rough terrain.

BBQ is different than grilling. BBQ is low and slow for long periods of time and using tough cuts of meat. Grilling is done fast using prime cuts of meat were you would choose the amount of doneness of the meat. Well done is a fucking sin and should not even be a choice for a steak. So, this meme is so fucking confused.

BBQ is different than grilling. BBQ is low and slow for long periods of time and using tough cuts of meat. Grilling is done fast using prime cuts of meat were you would choose the amount of doneness of the meat. Well done is a fucking sin and should not even be a choice for a steak. So, this meme is so fucking confused.
Dude, he’s just gonna put gravy and that fucking fresh cracked pepper corn on it anyhow.

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin