• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1592223605403.png

You mean like the woman who’s house they broke Into and killed her in her bed? And no one is held accountable for the “mistake?”

I’m way pro-LE, Mrs Walter is one. But, this is out of control.
While I agree the bad folks are badder than when I was a kid, cops NEVER broke into houses at the wrong address and killed people by mistake, or shot a guy running away, like the guy in Atlanta that took the taser. In Pittsburgh, they’d run you down and beat your ass and throw you in the can, but not shoot you in the back when they knew you were unarmed.

This has to stop. Qualified immunity, where law enforcement can do just about anything while in uniform and get away with it, HAS to end. It just does.

You mean like the woman who’s house they broke Into and killed her in her bed? And no one is held accountable for the “mistake?”

I’m way pro-LE, Mrs Walter is one. But, this is out of control.
While I agree the bad folks are badder than when I was a kid, cops NEVER broke into houses at the wrong address and killed people by mistake, or shot a guy running away, like the guy in Atlanta that took the taser. In Pittsburgh, they’d run you down and beat your ass and throw you in the can, but not shoot you in the back when they knew you were unarmed.

This has to stop. Qualified immunity, where law enforcement can do just about anything while in uniform and get away with it, HAS to end. It just does.

Sure they did. You didn't have 24 hour news cycles or twitter or the internet or or whaterever to tell you about it.

How can you have a taser and still be unarmed?
When my dad started being a cop in the early sixties, he was issued a Bucheimer Texan sap and a bois d arc nightstick that was drilled out and filled with lead, and they were expected to use them.

The problem today is a subculture of people (from all races) that live cradle to grave on the government dole. They never learn about actions and repercussions. For any bad thing that happens, there's some program to bail them out. Then they have little ragamuffins who also never learn consequences.
Then one day an entitled little shit runs into a cop, who is a living breathing symbol of consequences, with predictable results.

Two cops, each with a taser, and a side arm, and the perp took one taser, good for at most one use, and the cop who wouldn’t have been tasered was still armed with a pistol.
Tell me how this equals shoot in the back?

Last edited:
Sorry, I guess I'm a little slow today. Could you explain?

The Korean sentence is "Could you repeat what you said one more time?". I did it as a rooftop Korean reference. Some of the original rooftop Koreans during the 92' riots were former ROK Marines and military police back in their home countries, and all Korean males upon reaching 17 years of age MUST undergo mandatory military training before continuing on to college or the workforce. Thus, after training, all Korean males are considered military reserves and must respond to the call of duty if an emergency arises.

The Korean sentence is "Could you repeat what you said one more time?". I did it as a rooftop Korean reference. Some of the original rooftop Koreans during the 92' riots were former ROK Marines and military police back in their home countries, and all Korean males upon reaching 17 years of age MUST undergo mandatory military training before continuing on to college or the workforce. Thus, after training, all Korean males are considered military reserves and must respond to the call of duty if an emergency arises.

It's (or was) called home guard.

Two cops, each with a taser, and a side arm, and the prep took one taser, good for at most one use, and the cop who wouldn’t have been tasered was still armed with a pistol.

So, if the perp would have shot 1 cop with the taser, are you saying THEN it would have been a good shoot?

It's (or was) called home guard.

Yep. The state of emergency that had been declared shortly after the ROK was founded was in fact never lifted, because hostilities from 1953 had never technically ended. And it was solidified by the fact that North Korean operatives had launched multiple infiltrations deep into the ROK in the 60s, 70s, and 80s and carried out deadly attacks against civilian sectors...

Two cops, each with a taser, and a side arm, and the prep took one taser, good for at most one use, and the cop who wouldn’t have been tasered was still armed with a pistol.
Most tasers have two shots. 10 years ago you’d have been correct. The fact that he caught rounds in the back could have been perception/reaction related. All the videos I’ve seen don’t include the actual shooting, so hard to say. It’s a super weak and overly simplistic to simply call it a bad shoot be cause rounds entered from the back. Also, taser usage policy has changed over the years. It used to be well within most policies to taser simply non-compliant people. After many deaths and and a zillion dollars worth of lawsuits, it’s usage standard has been elevated by many departments. If the snowflakes can call it lethal or likely to cause serious bodily injury, the cops can certainly use the same standard when it’s used against them.

Maybe the cop didnt know it was a taser. Seen the perp. with something in his hand. And seeing the video there was a flash that look like a flash from a gun. Play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Reactions: jrassy and tiger13
Where can I find more info about these packs?
I believe this is the source.

I believe this is the source.
Thanks!