• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1592099036258.png

No shit there we were practicing beaching zodiacs at NSA Panama City Dive school. Well we let the students take the zodiacs out to have a little fun while we had a bbq on the beach. Well one of the motors ripped off and we spent the next 3 days diving to find it. Fun times though🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

If we were to actually turn this into an experiment and let it run like a computer model, I predict full on bloodshed and purge-like conditions will start breaking out in CHAZ in about 2 weeks. Some motherfucker named Raz, (guy with dreadlocks and megaphone), reportedly a Nation of Islam member, and a bunch of armed goons loyal to him, had already hijacked the main hippie enclave and wanted to run things his own way. Now ANTIFA wants to elect a "democratic process" and try to shake off Raz and his minions. If Raz has any real intentions with that group of hippie losers, ANTIFA will lose that fight. Whether if he simply wants to build his own harem of hippie pussy, or announce the creation of a new Islamic caliphate, with him being the direct successor of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, he HAS the firepower and the muscle to do it, and even the ANTIFA sympathizing local government will not be able to intervene fast enough to prevent a massacre in that region if Raz decided one minute to throw down the gauntlet...

746a3e5cf4d16ea4bc2de174e57912edb3913e8f1c1f07ff24eb83fde7a49c2e.png

If we were to actually turn this into an experiment and let it run like a computer model, I predict full on bloodshed and purge-like conditions will start breaking out in CHAZ in about 2 weeks. Some motherfucker named Raz, (guy with dreadlocks and megaphone), reportedly a Nation of Islam member, and a bunch of armed goons loyal to him, had already hijacked the main hippie enclave and wanted to run things his own way. Now ANTIFA wants to elect a "democratic process" and try to shake off Raz and his minions. If Raz has any real intentions with that group of hippie losers, ANTIFA will lose that fight. Whether if he simply wants to build his own harem of hippie pussy, or announce the creation of a new Islamic caliphate, with him being the direct successor of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, he HAS the firepower and the muscle to do it, and even the ANTIFA sympathizing local government will not be able to intervene fast enough to prevent a massacre in that region if Raz decided one minute to throw down the gauntlet...

746a3e5cf4d16ea4bc2de174e57912edb3913e8f1c1f07ff24eb83fde7a49c2e.png

i-wish-a-motherfucker-would-18554898.png

Just cause I want my counselor to start asking me for advice on guns and ammo.. LMAO.....