• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1595194999502.jpeg

Kneeling was radical a few years ago

now it’s a player wearing a thin blue line mask

View attachment 7378469
Kneeling was radical a few years ago

now it’s a player wearing a thin blue line mask
He’s already apologized and said he didn’t know the meaning behind the Thin Blue Line flag.
Must be nice to be so oppressed and have so much money you don’t keep up with any current events. 🙄

One like that was the last car I could look in the engine compartment and understand what was going on. And work on it myself.
as long as it doesn’t have fuel injection, I think I can still figure it out

Pulled it, cracked it, and rebuilt it. Been a little more than a month total in time but she was on the highway yesterday. I have some fine tuning to do, but waiting on an air flow meter to sync the dual carbs.
We used to do it with a piece of vacuum hose held up to our ear and the other end at the air horn. I watched a guy tune a v12 Jag that way too. VERY old school.

We used to do it with a piece of vacuum hose held up to our ear and the other end at the air horn. I watched a guy tune a v12 Jag that way too. VERY old school.
That is old school. I’m just going to use one of those snail gauges. Gives me a definite airflow rating so I can match as close as possible.
Almost bought an old school V12 jag when I first got to Kentucky. It was sitting in the lemon lot calling my name.

Pulled it, cracked it, and rebuilt it. Been a little more than a month total in time but she was on the highway yesterday. I have some fine tuning to do, but waiting on an air flow meter to sync the dual carbs.
We have a VW hot rod store here that's been around ever since I can remember, probably the late 60's.
If you need parts or go fast parts he's your guy.

Last edited:
That is old school. I’m just going to use one of those snail gauges. Gives me a definite airflow rating so I can match as close as possible.
Almost bought an old school V12 jag when I first got to Kentucky. It was sitting in the lemon lot calling my name.
Had dual DelOrtos on a 71. Ran like a scalded cat when they were synched, just damn near impossible to keep em that way...