• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Would look good on Tucker's pond.....

1595243414994.png

The older I get, the more I appreciate technology on old cars

the edelbrock fuel injection for older cars is interesting

get the right air fuel ratio under light driving or heavy load. Get right air fuel ratio at all RPM

no more reading spark plugs to see what might be happening in the engine

drill a few holes- weld in some bungs
Add O2 sensors

only a few wires

the fuel injection and electronic ignition
Engines last longer
Better performance
Easy starting
And elevation change - up to the mountains- down to the sea- air fuel is adjusted

My timing light and distributor wrench is under a workbench... not used in years

I love the retro mod concept, just not sure I would want to diagnose or pay to have a hiccup diagnosed
I used to replace my ring compressor every couple of years. After most cars became fuel injected I didn't need to do that again.

Jog on the beach... bare foot

View attachment 7378839
Reminds me of being anchored out in Hong Kong harbor ( circa 1972) . I was on a fantail watch and EVERYWHERE I shined my flashlight, there were Jellyfish..... Remember thinking what a bad place to go overboard ! Not sure if they were poisonous or not ?

Reactions: hermosabeach
Anyone else remember that Toe Tap'n, Head Bang'n song by the musical powerhouse "Salt-n-Pepa"? Alrighty then, let's get this party started ya'll !!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Pay no never mind to "their" background music. So inappropriate, AND, Not Appreciated.

I did the same thing when I was invited to my wifes first OBGYN appointment while pregnant with our first child 31 years ago. No digital scale then only the balance beam kind. She almost started to cry when they had to move the 25 pound weight to the next higher notch. I was never invited back for another appointment, except for the cool ultrasound screenings.

1971 PLYMOUTH CUDA CONVERTIBLE

Unrestored 1971 Cuda survivor car. One of 17 V-Code 440 6 BBL Cuda Convertibles produced in 1971.

1-1583846083219@2x.jpg

14-1583846122274@2x.jpg

17-1583846124514@2x.jpg

dji0150-1583846128124@2x.jpg

11-1583846091674@2x.jpg

10-1583846090904@2x.jpg

16-1583846123727@2x.jpg

9-1583846090079@2x.jpg

15-1583846122973@2x.jpg

I don’t know if the ‘Rona has killed off more old collectors or if they need cash....

there has been a tidal wave of old cars coming to auction in the past 6 months

the YouTube channel Ammo NYC was detailing on a collection of 200+ amazing cars..

the stainless steel ford trio

So many amazing cars hitting auction

It’s 300 cars in his storage- all going to be sold

No, I am serious when I say she looks like my wife.
My wife is 62
She was the first woman that I kissed, at the time I was 15 and she was 18,it was the ONLY time that I've ever lied to her.

We've been together ever since and let me tell you her butt is just as firm as it was in 1978.
Hell it may even be a little bit firmer since she still works out.

Congratulations to you and your MUCH better half.(y)

Reactions: Ravenworks
Neat hoard. Did any of these actually get sold?
The 300 are being sold one at a time... guys email is in the video description link...

I did not sign up- so I cannot see final prices

Morning chuckle...

(For the Antifa Tank Batallion, this could be the only cardio they get all week.)

This shit baffles me. Does the ANTIFA interview process go something like this?

INTERVIEWER: While Moonshine, you application looks to be in good order. I can see that you’ve never held an actual job, which is excellent. You’re certainly filled with copious amount of entitlement even though you’ve accomplished absolutely nothing in your life to deserve it. You are ugly enough, have the requisite number of poorly inked tattoos and piercings. I see you live at home with your parents, good, good. I gotta tell ya’ if it was up to me I’d offer you the job on the spot. Unfortunately, you’re just not fat enough.