• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1595442432671.gif

Sure.

Some reading for more information -

https://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/air-service-m1903-rifle/

https://www.americanrifleman.org/ar...w-light-on-the-air-service-springfield-m1903/

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...903-springfield-crsenal-vs-forgotten-weapons/

The rifle shown in the photo is NOT an Air Service Rifle, but it does have an Air Service magazine. Just the magazine is about the cost of the rifle.

Oh come now. I would never besmirchify the great J. Moses Browning. He absolutely designed the greatest pistol known to man or beast. Many other great pistol makers have copied it to infinity.
Here it is:

Wait for it!

#62-left.jpg

No problem. We are good. I also appreciate reminders. Sometimes we get focused on a particular thing and miss out on other things.

The truth of the matter is. I have been thinking about some posts for page 1911 . . . and totally bypassed the possible posts on page 1903.

Just imagine this would have been posted on 1903. I will try and be more timely on 1911.

R4we7wJ.jpg
Interesting..... I have that exact Browning gun safe. Purchased new in the mid-80's.

Oh come now. I would never besmirchify the great J. Moses Browning. He absolutely designed the greatest pistol known to man or beast. Many other great pistol makers have copied it to infinity.
Here it is:

Wait for it!

View attachment 7380926
I knew there was I reason I like you. I just didn't know this was it until now. ;) (y) (y) (y)

Here it is:

Wait for it!

View attachment 7380926
Was one of my Fathers backup guns and still the favorite pistol in my collection. Made in Belgium and the workmanship is absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

The bees in that swarm are loaded down with honey and pollen and are in a very docile mood. They have left a hive with their aging queen to find a new home in which they will start a new colony. They have left enough resources for the original colony to renew itself. It is a macro reproduction and continuation of the species process.

If you see a swarm bunched up like this, leave it be. Their scouts are out looking for a place to go, and the swarm will be gone in just a few hours. In the meantime, they are not any kind of danger to you unless you do something stupid.

Any beekeeper would love to catch the swarm, and most PD's have a list of phone numbers of beekeepers who will respond immediately. If they are high up in trees, there are beekeepers with specialized systems to catch them. A captured swarm, with a little management, is worth $140+ just in the cost of starting a new colony, and can be worth a few thousand dollars in product if managed right. Where I live, there is a lottery to determine how high on the list given to PD's you are.

In my area of the US, almost no colonies survive or exist in the wild. These bees almost certainly came from a managed colony, and have little chance of survival in the wild. Leave them alone, or call a local beekeeper or PD. Either way, they are not a danger to you or your animals.