• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

4F8FBEA6-5B9E-469D-BEB7-8C3ABBCAB5F1.jpeg

Hey D, good thing you got out of that heat and came up to the high country. I've been here my whole life and sadly watched as this town has been infected by the California liberals. Next time you come up try eating someplace that serves real food. This establishment is too "granola" for me, I like meat!
That place is pretty granola but the thickest piece of meat there is a gorgeously thick blonde waitress.

Reactions: 22Hshots
You might want to hold off before you make this statement. Just saying..............:unsure:

I’d say for everyone, being local to this thing, and working the riots here.... on the street, gear and shotgun... listen first hand to the actual interviews of the boyfriend and first entry officer..

You’ll have a lot more insight and a lot less speculation on all parts...

Summary... they knocked like hell...
They got up, got dressed, headed down the hall with a gun.
She was in the hall, he slipped into a bedroom..
He shot, she was in the hall.
They served two warrants at once.. her and the trap house.
If you haven’t looked up the warrant on line, search for it.... her name, door, car..3 months surveillance.
She was not an emt... quite 5ish years ago when called in to be fired for cause.

Lookup the facts and details,. The morons burning shit and throwing stuff at my team on the street are out there because of speculation.

Beyond that... nothing motivational about this topic....