• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

115805458_4296479347060497_9096438489693131650_o.jpg

Had to look it up

Description
Wario is a fictional character in Nintendo's Mario series, designed as an arch-rival to Mario. He first appeared in the 1992 Game Boy game Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins as the main antagonist and final boss. His name is a portmanteau of Mario's name and the Japanese word warui, meaning "bad"

Had to look it up

Description
Wario is a fictional character in Nintendo's Mario series, designed as an arch-rival to Mario. He first appeared in the 1992 Game Boy game Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins as the main antagonist and final boss. His name is a portmanteau of Mario's name and the Japanese word warui, meaning "bad"
I have grandkids, boys, so knew it already, but good explanation post for those less lucky than I!

Reactions: Barneybdb
1596153744794.png

Native American soldiers in the uniforms of the U.S. Army, shortly after returning from France during World War I - 1919
*Back row L-R: Rabbit Boney (Cherokee), Cecil Gallamore (Choctaw), and Stacy Sitting Hawk (Southern Cheyenne).
*Front row L-R: Owen Yackeyyonney (Comanche), Anton Menteg (Aleut), and Hezekiah Chebahtah (Comanche).

Had to look it up

Description

I have grandkids, boys, so knew it already, but good explanation post for those less lucky than I!

Only 28 years ago. I guess I'm on the leading edge of cultural icons. :geek:

Wario
250px-Wario_MP10.png