• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I think it does. Kneeling on a hard surface puts undue stress on the knee cap which can lead to injury during the game.

But the correct response to that is don’t kneel in the first place.
But, they are “fighting” for equal rights - what’s a little pain under those circumstances? Wonder how much of their “paltry” salaries are going to support BLM? Or are they just “mouth”?

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
Yah sure, I have a big dog too.

You remind of one of those NASCAR knuckle draggers, or the guys at the truck pulls that gets a few beers in and want to fight every guy with a Ford T-shirt. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned NASCAR since Toyota won the championship last year.

You must live in Duramax heaven, or you may only know 2 guys that own them. I guess you never heard of the injector harness issues, dual mass flywheel failures, head gasket failures, high pressure pump failures, lower ball joint failures, front hub failures, Allison transmission input shaft failures. They are prone to head gasket failure because the engine makes a tone of torque and the all aluminum Isuzu block flexes too much.

Toyota trucks have the best resale value for a reason, and used cars aren't valued or sold based on advertising geared towards their new car sales. A new 4Runner SR5 TRD sells for about $60K, a new Tahoe LTZ Z71 sell for about $65K, a Yukon Denali is about $70K, 2 years down the road the Toyota still sells for close to new price, while the GM products sell for a $20K loss.

As for your horsepower claims, the 22RE in my son's 4Runner is rated at 150BHP, the Vortec in my Tahoe is rated at 255BHP. When you consider the Tahoe weighs 5200 and the 4Runner weighs 3500, the 4Runner has almost the same power to weight ratio.

My Duramax is a bone stock LLY, nothing more than a KN air filter, a one piece flywheel and Centerforce clutch for mods.

I also drive a Chevy with over 250K miles on it, but it's a utilitarian POS Tahoe that is basic transportation. It gets me back and forth to work but it's on it's 4 set of front hubs, second transmission, I can't remember how many sets of brakes, and the typical Chevy heater controller, heater motor, heater blend actuator, heater blower resistor problems all Chevy trucks have, and it has a bad case of the Chevy Shake at speeds over 75mph.

*** This picture is just to keep @Dirty D off of my back for engaging in this useless banter.

View attachment 7388993

Actually all the Duramax's I've been around were work trucks. Beat to death and they just kept going. We tried foreign trucks. Couldn't keep transmissions or axles in them.

Plus, the Japanese support terrorism!
gTiZW9o.jpg

But, they are “fighting” for equal rights - what’s a little pain under those circumstances? Wonder how much of their “paltry” salaries are going to support BLM? Or are they just “mouth”?

just mouth

Reactions: TACC
Are towels at NBA games white or black? I haven’t seen any black towels, ever. Towels at athletic events are white. They were kneeling on towels. You are creating a racial issue where there isnt one
Maybe just making fun of them for being ”macho” men!😂

Maybe the NBA could extend that portion of the program to include God Bless America, America The Beautiful, They’re Coming to America, and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Very big. You know as well as I do that every racist crying fuck stain would be shitting twinkies if they where white men with black towels.

If grandma had balls she’d be grandpa. There aren’t any black towel around. The towels are conveniently white. They didn’t procure white towels just to piss you off.

Reactions: mmahoney
Reminder - remove logo before selling truck

View attachment 7389402
I bet that truck was sold through a salvage auction. When I worked in that part of the industry we had huge buyers from the middle east and Asia that would buy any late model truck or SUV they thought could be put back on the road. One of the largest buyers had a ship with a body shop in it. They would buy the vehicles and all the parts they couldn't repair, the wrecked truck goes on the ship, when they get to their destination the "repaired" truck comes off of the ship. They are really big on buying Lexus, Acura and Mercedes as well.

This is the creek that was the southern border of the ranch my family owned when I was a kid in Montana. This is the lower section right before it dumps into the Clark Fork River. We were about 15 miles up stream from here. I sure caught a lot of fish out of that creek.

1596408636191.png

If grandma had balls she’d be grandpa. There aren’t any black towel around. The towels are conveniently white. They didn’t procure white towels just to piss you off.
And with that note, I actually believe (in more ways than one) you’re very blind. 🤙

Your response probably COULD be the equivalent of your great avatar (love it) to me...I accept that 😉. 🤙

Last edited:
Reactions: bullseye13