• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1596485307625.jpeg

Seems that the left of all countries, be they USA (Democrats / Antifa/BLM) or UK (Labour {AKA Communist party] / Liberal Democrats {AKA Lib Dumbs}, BLM, etc.) want to destroy patriotism. As I have said previously "Why can't all the liberal left of any country just all go and live in a country which reflects their views (i.e. Venezuela). But no, they want to change the one they live in to reflect the shit-hole liberal country they don't want to move to"!

Whilst I am from the UK, it does seem that I have a lot in common with some, but not all i.e. Democrats of my American cousins!

I met a retired USA police officer (in the UK) last week, he previously worked in Portland, Oregon - what a nice man, he wasn't very complementary of what is happening in the USA at the moment. In his opinion Biden has Alzheimer's (a very worrying thought, if he is the best Democrat they have, how bad must the rest be! :) ).

I do hope for all our sakes that the Democrats do not win your November election!
Your note ".best democrat we have " is like saying the best bottle of wine made in new jersey or cleanest turd in the pile! :)

View attachment 7390169

The irony here is that while the soap cleans your outside, acquiring those smells naturally cleanses your soul!