Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Broncovan

FHEC
Belligerents
Jan 24, 2009
Nampa, ID
Everybody is talking about the A-10???

Here's how the A-10 GAU-8's ammunition compartment is loaded... According to the comments, all this work is for just 17 seconds of continuous fire... ENJOY...

That's a Boise jet. I know the little blonde gal running the load crew. She's married to a kid that used to work for me, she's a sweetheart.

powerspc

두려움없이
Belligerents
Mar 15, 2018
I can remember being given 4 quarters and going into the community bar and buying a pack for my dad. I was 7 years old.
Not sure why I want to try and win the "I'm older than fuck contest" but I can remember my Dad giving me a dollar bill; I would get him 3 packs of Camel's (unfiltered because he was a man) and I'd still have enough left over for a candy bar. And not the pussy shit bite size fuckers, I'm talking a full size Hershey bar.

Conaso

Private
Belligerents
Jul 8, 2011
Ft. Belvoir Area, Northern Virginia
Not sure why I want to try and win the "I'm older than fuck contest" but I can remember my Dad giving me a dollar bill; I would get him 3 packs of Camel's (unfiltered because he was a man) and I'd still have enough left over for a candy bar. And not the pussy shit bite size fuckers, I'm talking a full size Hershey bar.
How about being given 6 cents to go to the store to buy 2/nickel cigars for the uncle's FIL and having a penny left for candy!

Uncivil Engineer

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2019

canman

Communists are bad people...
Belligerents
Nov 24, 2008
Mooresville,NC
Last edited: