• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

just because its 1941... my 41 Indian

Attachments

• 20170528_145035.jpg
    20170528_145035.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 91
Amazing place. I grew up about an hour from there in IA. I remember those “crawl through” days as a kid.

As a young boy it inspired me.

I can still tell you about sitting in a ball turret and how mind blowing that was. 33 years Later and you would think I was there last week.

thanks for the reminder. Gotta get my 8 yr old little angel there. She has talked about flying Helicopters since she was 3.....
Best quote was when she was about 5. “I can fly for the Army and shoot bad guys, then fly for the hospital and save lives.”
I told her either way, she would be saving lives, just in different ways. Perhaps too much for a 5 year old. She just hugged me and said “Sounds good!”
Oh, it’s ON now! Good roll Hound! 🤙

Reactions: rduckwor
Liquor and Gun stores......
1995 or so, Flagstaff, AZ.
Told the fella running the store he should add a pawn shop in between.

View attachment 7391916
I have lived in Flag my whole life. Ruffs is a staple. They had a drive through for the longest time. Friend of mine had to try it, drove through and bought a deer rifle and a bottle of bourbon without leaving his truck. They used to weigh deer from a scale hanging from that sign till all the Cali libs, peta activists, and hippies raised a stink. Still in business!

Sorry but it is a real shot photo. Threw the brass forward and perfectly timed.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Pretty sure that was proven a legit photo. The photog just happened to catch the ejected brass at exactly the right nanosecond.

BTW: Shouldn't it be, "You're" Dead?

Well, not if it is from Monty Python, as in “Bring out your dead!”

How free do you feel filling out a 4473 to buy a rifle that the constitution legal permits you to keep and bear with no infringements? we haven’t been free in 100 years, we’re just free range tax animals.

Coworker will have waited 7 weeks come Monday for a Illinois F.O.I.D (Firearm Owners IDentification.) Needed to buy a firearm or ammunition. ISRA currently has litigation pending because of the backlog.

UNCONSTITUTIOAL DENIAL OF SELF EVIDENT GOD GIVEN RIGHT!!!