• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

105pfno.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnakeEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CAT5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SnakeEyes said:
Not sure what happened to the last one, but let's give this one a fighting chance:
- No naked pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!
</div></div>

Weak as branch water... RIP to the REAL MOTIVATIONAL PIC THREAD...

This post is blasphemous </div></div>

Hmmmm....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, Alright.

I confess. I did it however it was a complete accident. I was on my phone, <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">there was a picture I tried to delete</span></span> and I inadvertently deleted the entire thread.

I apologize for not stepping up immediately and being an ass about it. I felt guilty but I take responsibility for my actions.

Again, please accept my apology.
</div></div>

You can waste sailboat fuel debating a "valid target" all day, but that doesn't change the current ROE.

On topic, send your pissing&moaning via PM. If you post here, contribute to the thread...
wink.gif

14FC4717-77F1-4585-856E-732CBF04467D-12819-00000C1A97BC8FDD_zps592983e3.jpg

99B77309-7148-43A0-9241-2578FA9637BD-12819-00000C1AA1A0B1FC_zps5132af6b.jpg

951E1CCC-CC58-469D-9F47-9FEEF7C29CE8-12819-00000C1AA8480000_zpse10f12a2.jpg

1D98D9B0-6F4C-401F-AABD-36B4C198AF1F-12819-00000C1AB127ED1E_zps8869641e.jpg

Im sorry naked women offend you. Naked boys must be your style.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI for those who dont' know the rules, Nudity is fine just no vagina shots... tits and ass are okay this is a big boy site. </div></div>

.....and the floodgates were opened......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageLapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2s0byi0.jpg
</div></div>

HOLY Shinola Batman !!!
I have to get me some of this !!

The second most viewed thread ever on Snipers Hide is gone forever. Wow... Im gonna need a minute....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CAT5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
... Im sorry I offend you. I love your style. </div></div>

Thanks, man. That's really mature of you.

Here, perhaps these are both humorous AND slightly Fap-worthy?

AF71152F-AA54-4ED5-B19D-9FEFCB88B0B9-14129-00000D1049347FD7_zps233fd364.jpg

EA0C853F-B9AB-4245-BBC7-BCF408B5CBEB-14129-00000D10430DDAE4_zpsf3cec5b3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gina-carano-11_zpsc11592f6.jpg
</div></div>

I just watched her movie last night. Haywire? It was late, and it was netflix streaming and I had a hard time following the dialogue, didn't want to turn up the volume and wake anyone. Yeah, that sounds like the excuse I need to watch it again real soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI for those who dont' know the rules, Nudity is fine just no vagina shots... tits and ass are okay this is a big boy site. </div></div>

The why did the thread dedicated to T&A get shitcanned?
Man I miss them redheads!

the T&A thread got canned because someone posted too much pink...
Although there were a couple of instances with Tuckers thread, hell could have happend to mine, who knows... where the images (especially if they came from a tumblr site) changed.
Not by out doing, but the link switched.

Sorry... had to do it..... laughing so hard right now i have tears coming out of my eyes & nose....
couldn't resist...
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!LMMFAO!!

01.jpg

Real motivation to get out of bed in the morning....!
... and go to back to bed all day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sespe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For my LE friends...

career.gif
</div></div>

LOL^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
9kcy6c.jpg
</div></div>

A Honda logo?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet she rides like a honda </div></div>
A CBR 600RR or a civic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogmessiah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet she rides like a honda </div></div>
A CBR 600RR or a civic? </div></div>

Well since it's Honda's car logo I would say civic!

I wonder if she has Vtec too?

Either way the only thing she will be doing is making a bunch of nosie while going slow!!
sleep.gif

Speaking from experience, stay away from "guard llamas". They'll fuck you up real quick!