• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

5417037_460s.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2ymhfo8.jpg
</div></div>

As I check back to see what new shenanigan Shankster has posted... THIS one makes me freeze like a deer in the headlights every time.

Fantastic! Shankster has given this thread his seal of approval with some non-recycled and up-to-par motivational posters. The V2.0 thread has a future!

Shankster... this Motivational Picture thread should be dedicated, in advance, to you!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Guide-to-buying-rounds-007.jpg

Take a bow Skank, .... we give thee a round of applause!
Drinks are on the house!!

^^^^ Even though it's sad and true, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Dang near put a mouthful of Bud on my good laptop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
5424167_460s.jpg
</div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YR4ZdyP0vW8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YR4ZdyP0vW8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
24029678.jpg
</div></div>

I LOL'd a lot. That was funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
H4n78.jpg
</div></div>

Is that you? Is this northern Idaho?