• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

86354219.jpg

Steel Head posting titties in stead of ass? Are you ill?
I think maybe the research project progresses, rear, move to other side, we may be expecting to be in position for Steel Head zoom studies of “boobies” soon. 😉 Kinda hoping he’ll stick in this present segment of study myself. 😏

Last edited:
1598828938344.png

A State Trooper pulled an 87 yr old woman over for No Fenders. As he looked at her drivers license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit ~ Taken aback, he couldn't help but ask if she had a gun in her possession ~ She replied in her crackly voice that she indeed did have a 45 automatic in her glove compartment ~~The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons to which she replied that she also had a 9mm Glock in her center console~ The shocked trooper asked if that was all and the little old lady held up her purse and replied ~~Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse ~Finally the astonished trooper asked with a smirk ~~What are you afraid of ??? and the little old lady smiled and replied
~~Not a Fucking thing

Post-Rita contractor installed “hurricane wind resistant” windows. This storm was way too close to me. 50 miles to the east and we’d be like Lake Charles. At my deer lease this weekend almost in Shreveport. 300 miles from the coast where Laura made landfall. They got it as a cat 1. Trees down, power lines down, towns without power, generators running everywhere. Laura was a baaaaaad bitch