• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1599736284757.png

A metric shit load of them died from Small pox, the measles, and chicken pox, so vaccines had some effect on the infant death rate.

Just like the meme you are telling us how you think it went down.

Smallpox. Smallpox is the only disease that has been eradicated. During 1900-1904, an average of 48,164 cases and 1528 deaths caused by both the severe (variolamajor) and milder (variola minor) forms of smallpox were reported each year in the United States (1). Total not childhood.

Measles killed about 6000 per year. Total, not childhood

Chicken pox was not differentiated from small pox until the mid 1800s.

We don't know the full implications of removing viruses from out body. Vaccinating for chicken pox as an example. A herpes virus most anyone born before 1990 has in their body. What are the implications of not having it?

"Latent herpesviruses also arm natural killer cells, an important component of the immune system, which kill both mammalian tumor cells, and cells that are infected with pathogenic viruses."

I love that one too. I'd love to get his book but it's either sold out or costs hundreds of dollars.
Somebody really needs to digitize that book. It's in a few select libraries but I'm not sure how to get it if it's even possible.

Just found this. Appears to all be there. 142 pages.

Last edited: