• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1599698666637.jpg

Oregon media is working overtime to disprove arson "rumors", even though Washington State Patrol caught an antifa bum in the act of lighting a brushfire near Puyallup and Ashland (!) police are investigating likely arson.

155.xxx is not a HAM radio frequency
True indeed. Let me take a closer look.
That is someone scanning an unsecured police frequency
Kd5*** here.

Just looked those frequencies up. They both appear to be a Clackamas County vhf patch to 800mhz according to a 2011 post I found. I think they are saying a ham frequency because ham radios can be tuned to hear it. Most other radio types that people are familiar with like regular fm radio and CB can't be tuned to it. Police scanners can but easy on a ham radio. Ham radios cannot transmit on those frequencies unless you've basically jail broke it. Note the hash tags they were calling out. They don't understand radio and how it works.

Last edited:
Oregon media is working overtime to disprove arson "rumors", even though Washington State Patrol caught an antifa bum in the act of lighting a brushfire near Puyallup and Ashland (!) police are investigating likely arson.

Japs knew forest fires were a good tactic.......

Japs knew forest fires were a good tactic.......

(For a little chuckle, notice the post lengths on one of sign pictures. This is what happens when you don't write your construction specifications clearly.)

Reactions: Barneybdb
That UNeducated cUNt can go fuck himself.
With a 2x4.
Sideways.

Those who give two-shits what the UN thinks about the United States can join him.
My platoon in basic training had a dozen or so guys still in high school. The National Guard had a program where kids could enlist during their junior year, attend basic that summer and complete their advanced training after they graduated. During the meantime they attended monthly drills like the other soldiers.