• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

10367602_827449033942776_3393974431451665431_n.jpg

Wiping Shit on people prank .
-
Freud pointed out that waste is a child's first production. It is fascinating to the child because it is the first thing a child willfully controls in a world dominated by adults.

for what it's worth, what i find interesting about this....

tsgwvofqn9zehee1tgtr.gif

.... there are people out there everyday doing good deeds for others -

whether pulling someone from a burning building...

giving a homeless guy a buck for coffee or a blanket to keep warm...

donating their time at a shelter...

being a big brother or sister...

donating blood...

comforting someone that has lost a loved one...

even doing the simplest of things like holding a door open for someone that has their hands full, helping with getting someone's groceries in the trunk, stopping to see if someone needs a hand with their flat tire and stuff like that...

sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers and sister sign up to go into harm's way both at home and abroad to protect folks that can't protect themselves - at times making the greatest sacrifice one can make - and you barely hear a word about it...

yeah, i feel sorry for the kid being the victim of a dog bite and am glad he's apparently OK, and the circumstances surrounding the event are rather unusual, yet for 3 days this friggin' cat dominates the media?

i believe that most of the time there are no coincidences, but see more hope in the selfless act of another person over a pissed off cat being territorial.

Last edited:
Reactions: Auggie1956
-
Freud pointed out that waste is a child's first production. It is fascinating to the child because it is the first thing a child willfully controls in a world dominated by adults.
Says the guy who goes by softcock. I hear they make a magic blue pill for that just saying.... :)

Last edited:
-

Freud was a total freak and responsible for a total breakdown in western culture.

As if Harley owners care. They will happily over spend money just cause its a Harley when in reality its a pile of shit.

Yer a dik.....my Harley saved my life last night. I was trying to go home after a bachelor party and the fucker wouldn't start. So I had to call my old lady to come get me. On the drive home we had to stop 5 times to keep from hitting deer, well four times, once was when I stuck my hand up her miniskirt. If that piece of shit Harley would have started I'd have hit one of those pricks for sure.

As if Harley owners care. They will happily over spend money just cause its a Harley when in reality its a pile of shit.

Not all bikes need to turn like a sport bike, just like not all 4 wheeled vehicles need to handle like a F1 (take any pickup as an example). Fortunately there is no rule that says you have to own only one, thus my stable includes an '02 FXDWG, an 02 Speed Triple, a 92 F2 (the original super bike) and until recently had an '03 Ducati Monster S4 (with the 996 super bike motor). And for the record, I have proven on many occasions that at slow speeds (like walking speed in a parking lot) I can turn my HD inside just about every sport bike ever made.

Ever take a look at what 'busa riders do to their bikes?

(that said a tire as wide as what is in that pick is just silly)

Yer a dik.....my Harley saved my life last night. I was trying to go home after a bachelor party and the fucker wouldn't start. So I had to call my old lady to come get me. On the drive home we had to stop 5 times to keep from hitting deer, well four times, once was when I stuck my hand up her miniskirt. If that piece of shit Harley would have started I'd have hit one of those pricks for sure.

Don't deviate from the topic. Now explain yourself and what happened with the mini skirt:p

a 92 F2 (the original super bike)
Actually, the original superbike is the 1969 CB750. It's the origin for the in-line four production performance bike that so many manufactures used. F2 was a good bike though.

This thread is such an emotional roller coaster.

Wow how selfless, Lol, oh cute kitty, that son of a bitch, wow that's cool, is that legal, that scared the hell outta me, damn she fine, cool shit again, lol, AAHHH MY EYES. (Forgot to add) those crazy Russians.

Last edited: