• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Actually, the original superbike is the 1969 CB750. It's the origin for the in-line four production performance bike that so many manufactures used. F2 was a good bike though.

I don't know that I would call the CB750 a superbike, it was more of a cruiser. I think the first real crotch rocket was the Kawasaki H2, followed closely by the Suzuki Waterbuffalo. Harley came out the the XR750 the same year as the H2 but it was built for the track not the street.

Last edited:
Get some!!!

goodmorningmama_zps018191dc.jpg

Any guesses on the pounds per square inch under those shoes?

1310858128_791_FT6407_with-a-fat-girl-swimsuit.jpg

I don't know that I wqould call the CB750 a superbike, it was more of a cruiser.
Not really. It was used by Honda to showcase the basic premise of superbike: taking a street bike and preparing it for racing. They won the Daytona 200 in 1970 during a period when the premier class was made of grand prix machine, rides like the Kawasaki H1R, works units from H-D, BSA/Triumph and so on. Pops Yoshimura used the CB750 as his first entry into the US racing market in 1971 too.

Honda CB750 Racing Type ? Silodrome
Harley came out the the XR750 the same year as the H2 but it was built for the track not the street.
XR750's were, and still are, flat track bikes. Amazing machines, but they are grand prix bikes for dirt tracks. They aren't production street bikes that are converted to racing like the origin of the CB750.

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's innappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

Snake-Eyes

Thanks for starting version 2.0

I think it might be time to go back to school

2xoFhzG.gif

Last edited:
Quite the battle raging here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty cool map of American history gif
US-Map-GIF1.gif

if that doesn't work then just go check it out here.
http://www.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/US-Map-GIF1.gif?8d3a4d

Error 1011 Ray ID: 12cc4af740d10097
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (Independent Journal Review - Independent Journal Review is the top website for news, political cartoons, breaking news, election news, facts and commentary on political elections) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/US-Map-GIF1.gif).