Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

22Hshots

Corporal
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2017
Wow, that's serious juice there...those men bleed the Stars and Stripes.
I agree. What an awesome gathering of real men. Patriots. Warriors. You just know some dipshit is going to complain about the lack of "diversity " in that picture. Why are all these white, straight, males getting all these MOH? Because they fucking earned them!! I pray to God they never cheapen the MOH to make it more "inclusive " or "fair".

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • As a true American who believe in freedom of speech and expression for ALL people, including our political opponents, I want to take this minute to bring you a message from Chiara DeBlasio, the respectable, mild mannered, and well educated daughter of New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio. She wants to say how dare you guys for supporting and voting for a racist and fascist president like Donald Trump...

TRANSMISSION INCOMING

***EYE BLEACH WARNING***

***EYE BLEACH WARNING IN EFFECT***

***EYEBLEACH WARNING LIFTED***

TRANSMISSION OUT

You may return to your regularly scheduled programming...

Last edited:

mcameron

Old Salt
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    As a true American who believe in freedom of speech and expression for ALL people, including our political opponents, I want to take this minute to bring you a message from Chiara DeBlasio, the respectable, mild mannered, and well educated daughter of New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio. She wants to say how dare you guys for supporting and voting for a racist and fascist president like Donald Trump...

TRANSMISSION INCOMING

***EYE BLEACH WARNING***

TRANSMISSION OUT

who the hell trusts this man to run the largest city in the world when he cant even properly raise a daughter (son?) (it?)

Mwalex

Private
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    As a true American who believe in freedom of speech and expression for ALL people, including our political opponents, I want to take this minute to bring you a message from Chiara DeBlasio, the respectable, mild mannered, and well educated daughter of New York City mayor Bill DeBlasio. She wants to say how dare you guys for supporting and voting for a racist and fascist president like Donald Trump...

TRANSMISSION INCOMING

***EYE BLEACH WARNING***

TRANSMISSION OUT

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    How did we get here? Simple. Most people only care about what they see in the mirror and how things directly affect them. We as a society vote for who's got the best words, who dresses better, and who feeds us enough warm fuzzy feeling crap.

We have too many Karen's that have nothing better to do. And those Karen's are the ones that stopped corporal punishment in school. We never should have stopped beating kids in school as necessary. Then to top it off as a society we let kids have an opinion.

Tater Salad

Private
    Minuteman
    Jan 2, 2020

TRANSMISSION INCOMING

***EYE BLEACH WARNING***

TRANSMISSION OUT

Looks like she's got Buckwheat in a leg lock. I'm not really into that.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country