• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7676FA79-4113-406A-97D8-52BE799E3664.jpeg

1600916897975.png

Peter Barnes
I am someone who doesn’t like confined and tight spaces… couldn’t imagine doing what some soldiers did in Vietnam.
Photograph taken on the 25th of June 1966, of a torchlight search by Sapper Raymond Bellinger, of Melbourne, Victoria, as he crawls along a Viet Cong tunnel during Operation Enoggera.
Sapper Bellinger was one of a team of engineers who searched hundreds of yards of Viet Cong tunnels after the 6th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment (6RAR), had occupied a Communist village.
During the Vietnam War, ‘tunnel rat’ became an unofficial specialty for volunteer combat engineers and infantrymen from Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, who cleared and destroyed enemy tunnel complexes. Typically, a tunnel rat was equipped with only a standard issue M1911 pistol or M1917 revolver, a bayonet, a flashlight, and explosives.
Besides enemy combatants, the tunnels themselves presented many potential dangers to tunnel rats. Sometimes they were poorly constructed and they would simply collapse.
Tunnels were often booby trapped with hand grenades, anti-personnel mines, and punji sticks. The Viet Cong would even use venomous snakes (placed as living booby traps). Rats, spiders, scorpions and ants also posed threats to tunnel rats.
Tunnel construction occasionally included anti-intruder features, such as U-bends that could be flooded quickly to trap and drown the tunnel rat. Sometimes poison gases were used.
In the years since the Vietnam War ended, tunnel rats have suffered from a high percentage of Agent Orange injuries and diseases, due to their exposure to the chemicals on the ground, or that leeched from topsoil into the tunnel environment. While in the tunnels, soldiers were breathing air heavily saturated with Agent Orange.
Lest We Forget.
Information came from the Australian War Memorial and Wikipedia. Photograph came from the Australian War Memorial. Photographer: William Cunneen. Image file number AWM CUN/66/0523/VN

Did ANY of you notice the hair under the arms?
I'm half tempted to call that a guy before I'd call it a female.
Just to be safe.
Meh it’s whatever I wouldn’t fuck whatever it is anyway, just internet jokes for laughs.

Do you fill it?

View attachment 7431122
Or open a tourist attraction?

I recently learned in parts of Florida you have to apply for special sinkhole coverage. If the inspectors determine you live within five miles of a sinkhole, you will be denied and your homeowner's insurance may be canceled. Policies have what's call ground collapse coverage, but pays only if your entire house is destroyed. In Polk county, everyone lives near a sinkhole. Fortunately, the majority are about two feet.

Insurance is a bigger scam than a Nigerian prince.