• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1601168849220.jpeg

If ISIS was in the EU, they could drive around the farmers fields and pick stuff up. Farmers pile it along the road after Plowing the fields...

I don’t know what was used in WW1 and WW2 inside bombs or it the explosive is still viable after all these years.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Sarah Palin Threatens To Primary Lisa Murkowski Over SCOTUS Vote: ‘I Can See 2022 From My House’

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin threatened to run a primary challenge against GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski for refusing to back a nominee to the Supreme Court before the 2020 election.

Palin posted a video to her Instagram account on Thursday addressed to Murkowski. In it, Palin is standing in front of her home in Alaska and says that she can “see 2022” from her house, a reference to when Murkowski is next up for reelection.

“Lisa Murkowski, this is my house,” Palin begins. “I’m willing to give it up … for the greater good of this country and this great state.”

Palin tells Murkowski to “walk back” her position that the winner of the presidential election should nominate a Supreme Court justice to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died last week from cancer.

Murkowski said on Sunday, “For weeks, I have stated that I would not support taking up a potential Supreme Court vacancy this close to the election. Sadly, what was then a hypothetical is now our reality, but my position has not changed.”

1601178053453.png

Although I like her tactics and thinking, I dont think Palin has that much pull

Sarah Palin Threatens To Primary Lisa Murkowski Over SCOTUS Vote: ‘I Can See 2022 From My House’

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin threatened to run a primary challenge against GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski for refusing to back a nominee to the Supreme Court before the 2020 election.

Palin posted a video to her Instagram account on Thursday addressed to Murkowski. In it, Palin is standing in front of her home in Alaska and says that she can “see 2022” from her house, a reference to when Murkowski is next up for reelection.

“Lisa Murkowski, this is my house,” Palin begins. “I’m willing to give it up … for the greater good of this country and this great state.”

Palin tells Murkowski to “walk back” her position that the winner of the presidential election should nominate a Supreme Court justice to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died last week from cancer.

Murkowski said on Sunday, “For weeks, I have stated that I would not support taking up a potential Supreme Court vacancy this close to the election. Sadly, what was then a hypothetical is now our reality, but my position has not changed.”

View attachment 7433291
Not much of threat. Politically she does matter too much anymore.

View attachment 7433291
That's my cousin Sarah... don't underestimate her.

Over forty years ago, Robert Mondavi set out to establish a wine culture in America by putting great California wine on every table. In 1979 he established the Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to make fruit-focused wines for everyday drinking.
Mr. Mondavi is passed and the Mondavi label sold to a conglomerate that has cheapened the whole line (Woodbridge as an example). I met him once (with Baron Rothschild) he was a truly gracious man.
He wanted quality wine, not mass produced crap.

On edit, the Mondavi company at large was subject to a hostile takeover.... not necessarily sold as I described above. Woodbridge came before all of that, but didn't have the Mondavi name attached per se.
As an aside, outside of Zinfandel, Lodi isn't the best soil or climate for most wine. But it did fine for Ernst and Julio Gallo.

Last edited:
View attachment 7433187
Alex-
I’ll take How to exchange a Brick for 4 Guns for $1000
I was working one lovely evening and got a call for assistance from my agency. I show and a team whose primary job was gang/tagging suppression had one of our clients detained. I swear as god is my witness, this dude had a Glock on each hip like he was Quick Draw Mcgraw.

Reactions: Zorrosdens