• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

its because in America they don't have to list calories until it hits 10...find any product that has a calories listing below 10.

bench
Human or pet product? Seen some animal treats listed at “less than 2 calories per treat”. Asking for a friend

Reactions: Beefmanne
1601211128195.png

Since I read this I started to take notice. Here are my findings after a couple of days of my travels in Iredell, Mecklenburg and Cabarrus Counts NC
1) Most homes don't fly an American Flag
2) Most yards don't have a political sign of any kind
3) Of the yards that do have a sign ,most are Trump 5/1
4) Yards that have a Trump sign about 60% have an American Flag
5) Yards that have a Biden sign 0% have an American Flag
Unscientific for sure but I think most of the current polls are no better.

Looks like things are getting interesting in Portland now that some of the police are federally deputized.

Posted this once before, but it seems even more appropriate.

Cops_1.png

Random thought - the rioters like that "hands up don't shoot" silliness; that leaves them wide open for a forward snap kick to the balls. If the cops don't care about the bad visuals anymore they should just shoot the moon.

Since I read this I started to take notice. Here are my findings after a couple of days of my travels in Iredell, Mecklenburg and Cabarrus Counts NC
1) Most homes don't fly an American Flag
2) Most yards don't have a political sign of any kind
3) Of the yards that do have a sign ,most are Trump 5/1
4) Yards that have a Trump sign about 60% have an American Flag
5) Yards that have a Biden sign 0% have an American Flag
Unscientific for sure but I think most of the current polls are no better.

I've never displayed yard signs, bumper stickers, etc. I fly the flag on Memorial Day, 4 July, Veterans Day, etc. I don't like leaving it out in the elements if I'm not home.