• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1601498953977.gif

A lot of hydrogen sold for cars in CA comes from cracking methane.
Why not run CNG aka methane for the cars?

you can also make hydrogen from salt water separation with DC current.
So you can take 100 units of electricity
Run electrodes in salt water
One electrode makes chlorine gas and the other hydrogen

you 100 units of electricity generates 40 units of hydrogen

the 40 units are then transported
Added to a pump system
Pumped into a Hydrogen cell in a car

the hydrogen cell then makes25-35 units of electricity

Crazy waste of energy

Sad, but true. We have options.

2H2 + O2 = 2H2O

That is an excellent option except morons + hydrogen = explosion. (good way to kill off morons IMO)

CH4 + 2O2 = CO2 + 2H2O

But in this fake world, facts do not matter. Get your water without making CO2? That's more difficult, but it can be done. Why not just push electrons around and generate ozone, just, you know, for the air above Antarctica? Oh crap, I forgot: we quit worrying about the ozone layer and acid rain when George Carlin was still telling us about how Earth is more powerful than us little critters. I'm so worried about Global Swarming, because bees can be a bitch, yada fucking bitch.

Keep knocking em down, Hermosa. We need to grow our ranks.

Sad, but true. We have options.

2H2 + O2 = 2H2O

That is an excellent option except morons + hydrogen = explosion. (good way to kill off morons IMO)

CH4 + 2O2 = CO2 + 2H2O

But in this fake world, facts do not matter. Get your water without making CO2? That's more difficult, but it can be done. Why not just push electrons around and generate ozone, just, you know, for the air above Antarctica? Oh crap, I forgot: we quit worrying about the ozone layer and acid rain when George Carlin was still telling us about how Earth is more powerful than us little critters. I'm so worried about Global Swarming, because bees can be a bitch, yada fucking bitch.

Keep knocking em down, Hermosa. We need to grow our ranks.
My Dad came home and I had only make 3 -2L bottles... He had me remove the caps and turn on the bathroom fan...

His coworkers son had filled a drycleaners bag to Oxygen and Acetenyl and walked through the house with it....

Static electricity removed his eardrums and most windows....

As a youngster... You figure out how to make or do stuff.... Can I or Should I takes a while to develop in the brain...