• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

280655758575886690.jpg

Stack bodies.

From the article (emphasis added) -

" With this precedent established and with emergency public health orders being pushed into perpetuity, the people of Australia should fight for their rights before they become even more stripped of their human dignity, their bodies violated, their clothing ripped off, their bodies subjected to the newest tracking technologies and vaccine experiments of the day."

Ummmm . . . I believe that boat has already floated. What are they supposed to "fight" with?

" With this precedent established and with emergency public health orders being pushed into perpetuity, the people of Australia should fight for their rights before they become even more stripped of their human dignity, their bodies violated, their clothing ripped off, their bodies subjected to the newest tracking technologies and vaccine experiments of the day."

Ummmm . . . I believe that boat has already floated. What are they supposed to "fight" with?
Teeth and bloody finger nails!

That's not "cute", that's profuse bleeding from some hoomans face, hands, or any other body part that demonically possessed feline can get a hold of in 3..2..1! Yes, I have cats and I learned that they are 7th level masters of "Fuck around and find out"!
The cats name is Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: TACC and nikonNUT

As Aussies, we don't actually have any "rights" we are not covered by a "bill of rights" like the US, instead on just relying on the UN human rights convention for any slither of "rights"
We were started as a penal colony, as strangely even after 232 years, we are still governed like convicts of a penal colony.

As Aussies, we don't actually have any "rights" we are not covered by a "bill of rights" like the US, instead on just relying on the UN human rights convention for any slither of "rights"
We were started as a penal colony, as strangely even after 232 years, we are still governed like convicts of a penal colony.
Until enough of you say, "no further, we've had enough." And liberate some heads in parliament.