• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

@MikeRTacOps
If you have the time can you post a few pictures of some of the custom bottom metal you have done. I remember Frank's rifle and a few more from an old thread.
I once had 4k saved up for my tango 51 but that was before paying lawyer fees to get time with my son. So I'm hoping for a few pictures of a dream.
Thank you for all your post on here and amazing art you make.

A8685F4E-8EA6-4BCC-BC13-EEFFABE48CF3.jpeg

Wish I could partake of your offer there Mike🥲....but you are now on the radar screen so would love to one day...thank you sir. 🤙. That was meant for hermosabeach, Tks tho, my bad on post designate.
It's all good my Ninja ;)

Mike R.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
@MikeRTacOps
If you have the time can you post a few pictures of some of the custom bottom metal you have done. I remember Frank's rifle and a few more from an old thread.
I once had 4k saved up for my tango 51 but that was before paying lawyer fees to get time with my son. So I'm hoping for a few pictures of a dream.
It seems if you go to his site and click Accessories it shows you a bunch.

@MikeRTacOps
Ah ok no worries its all good :) Sorry to hear about your lawyer fee's been there done that and it sucks Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Let me see what I can do...

Mike R

@MikeRTacOps
5F5DA549-477D-4A4D-8C65-9183E64BDC5C.jpeg
AFA649BD-013F-4C2B-B740-92BE2364F3DF.jpeg
58FFEEFA-FC6B-4CF5-B63D-55F0F264B223.jpeg

Tac Ops DBM

Yep... Some people are just not keenly aware of how real the 'whiplash', or 'tail waggin' the dog' effect is, the longer and heavier the load is. I've seen relatively weak microbursts and EF-0 landspouts/gustnados that would barely affect a very small subcompact car flip over fully loaded trailers like matchsticks... All the driver had to do was exceed the safe speed of the turn by just +5 mph or so for that to happen, and from the looks of it, that is exactly what happened. We sometimes haul Caterpillar or Case loaders strapped to trailers that are coupled to the straight trucks. Makes me quite a bit more hypervigilant whenever I am behind the wheel of one of those...