• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1602136350096.png

Reactions: gizmohead
So this week, when the Army released the latest version of their Holistic Health and Fitness manual, the inclusion of what the New York Times refers to as “strategic and aggressive napping” stood out. Here’s what you need to know about the practice.

How to nap like you’re in the Army
A section of the updated manual that addresses improving and sustaining readiness says the following about naps:

Napping is also recommended to promote alertness:
The US Army used to have an FM/TM that had a section on sleeping. It was called “Soldier Performance in Continuous Operations”. Talked about power naps and sleep time lengths to get the best refresh without waking up groggy.

Reactions: Barneybdb
The US Army used to have an FM/TM that had a section on sleeping. It was called “Soldier Performance in Continuous Operations”. Talked about power naps and sleep time lengths to get the best refresh without waking up groggy.
Soldiers and infantry Marines have always done that. The moment we stop for a break those not on watch, were asleep in seconds.

Let’s get real, “Teach Me”, besides what you throw...who will you vote for, lay your cards out here, I’m voting for Trump...you? See if you play the game or hide. Probably play like always...hit and fold, Teach Me Sencei...SOP.
Neither. I won’t validate a shit nor a turd with my vote. If this is the best we’ve got we’re

Fucked
Up
Beyond
Any
Repair

Nope, ain’t validating either.

There's an expression that goes along the lines of "never attribute to maliciousness what stupidity adequately explains" but at this point I really don't know if it's maliciousness or stupidity it seems like both are cranked up to 11.

Neither. I won’t validate a shit nor a turd with my vote. If this is the best we’ve got we’re

Fucked
Up
Beyond
Any
Repair

At least you show your commitment... for nothing. Worthless position at best, worse than worthless at the other end of it. Truth be known.

Last edited:

Some urbanites have the same mindset. Do an internet search on August Landmesser. There was nothing wrong with his right arm. He had balls of steel but unfortunately, he and his wife lost their lives. He's an inspiration for, not only freedom loving Germans, but anyone in the world who loves freedom.

This is one way to tell the Nazis to go fuck themselves. So I'm not wearing a mask.

10423536-1x1-large.jpg

Fucked
Up
Beyond
Any
Repair

Appreciate your willing participation in openness, I don’t have to like your answer, but you did answer, I’ll remove that “hit and fold”. 🤙

Last edited:
I spent the entire day in Amish country. Went to many markets and farms. I actually asked why the Amish don't wear masks since they are around those that are not Amish. I got a few interesting relies but for the most part in general they all said there was no reason to wear a mask, they don't believe the hype and since they rarely watch TV or listen to radio, they don't care about the MSM and their narrative.

None reported any relatives who came down with the Wuhan Flu.