• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6D952664-178E-481C-A432-15BC1E12CECB.jpeg

Have you heard they changed anything at all in their polling methods? Seems to me they are in for another shocking night, only this time their contingency plan isn’t a deep-state coup, it’s outright election fraud with cheat by mail. Tens of thousands of Biden votes are going to be “found” when he gets his ass kicked.

I do believe that this thread has waivered from it's original intent. I have been guilty of going off base with a few of my posts. But there are rules set up by the mods and/or owners and when things go out of hand, it's a self policing policy and when reminded of those rules, it's a friendly reminder, one that usually comes before the dropping of the Ban Hammer.

But let those who feel the need to play with fire, strike their own match. They can't say they weren't warned.

So a few felons were deported out of CA to mexico

they came back to the capital - Sacramento area
Set up a machine shop
Manufactured m16 and gun mufflers. Some ARs too

they sold them to gang members

Joint task force watched them for up to 2 years

atf and others arrested them.... they got in prison sentences of under 3 years in California prisons

As they are non violent, they are probably already out.

80% and lawful people are not the issue. And we all know that

didn’t know there were more pics of her out there and never thought to look...LOL

i-SM8tnMZ.jpg

edit: quick tineye search yielded a couple more!

cfg3zWir.jpg

tumblr_mv83vurz3n1qbxwudo1_1280.jpg

and WTF is wrong with her neck? I guess a rack like that has gotta cause some back issues. That or even she can’t get enough of lookin’ at them.

impressive...

Edit #2: Completely missed it before (I wonder why?), but that rack’s almost as impressive as that trash can in the background. LOL. That’s some top-notch photography there...

edit 3: and finally... a name. Emily Shaw:

Emily-Shaw-12.jpg

7fd2879cbd15c21eb301817f9cef42d0.jpg

1448784335_pi-10.jpg

Last edited:
80%

89035925_534788870756651_7739452375001202688_o.jpg

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son,I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement,a fat old lady in a motorized cart moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. The doors opened and a young blonde stepped out.
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
'Go get your Mother'