• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

C437FC02-A406-4F21-8A2D-3C762518FB23.png

If they are (almost) dressed like that, they are expecting staring.

My exact philosophy. You know all women look in the mirror before they leave home. They wanted to be stared at by someone, or they wouldn't have dressed like that. And I'm not talking about stylish, I'm referring to the ones who show up to work in skin tight pants and low cut tops, or the ones who go to the grocery store in see-through yoga pants and a sports bra.

Then they want to get all pissy if they catch some old dude looking.

My exact philosophy. You know all women look in the mirror before they leave home. They wanted to be stared at by someone, or they wouldn't have dressed like that. And I'm not talking about stylish, I'm referring to the ones who show up to work in skin tight pants and low cut tops, or the ones who go to the grocery store in see-through yoga pants and a sports bra.

That wasnt the grocery store that was the third grade class you were at.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And they get all pissy just because they want to draw more attention to themselves.

And those are the ones that weigh 200-350lbs. :confused:

Of course an Oregon license plate

Anymore you need to keep your distance from anyone with Oregon Plates.

Was heading up to the Tacoma area for a match this weekend (long ass Drive) and a younger couple in with Oregon plates rolled in the gas station behind me.

I said hi to them as i was walking by and they they (mostly she) started bitching at me for wearing a Trump hat. She said they should kick my ass for wearing that F..ing shit.

I laughed and said "mamm I just was to inform you that after you both get out the hospital I will be pressing charges"

I think I smelled poop from her boyfriend and he took her back to car. ( guesss... a Subaru)

The hilarious thing about the whole ordeal was I had on a red white and blue "45 squared" shirt on. They were to stupid to understand that Trump is #45 and I had a Trump shirt on too!