• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1602457514808.jpg

This will probably cost as much money but give you less trouble. You will also have something to show for it after you've spent it all.

101039516-Golden%20Lambo.jpg
An Arab student e-mails his dad

Dear Dad,
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.
Your son, Nasser

The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail from his dad:

My dear loving son,
Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too.
Love, your Dad

1602463750994.jpeg

Such sayings pop into your head when you're on day 5 of isolation/quarantine for a virus you don't have, inside a room with no windows, where you're losing track of time and can't sleep, in a country 3 time zones east of GMT 😘😘
He says as he faps furiously to the honey/milk chocolate combo in question.

BTDT

He says as he faps furiously to the honey/milk chocolate combo in question.

BTDT
Truth be told, I just completed a session of fabulously furious fapping to a video my lady sent me. I may or may not have posted a pic or two of her within this very thread 🥲🥰 she's definitely of Motivational level.

Australian Brush Turkeys raping domestic chickens.....

Brush turkeys are attacking backyard chickens and it's illegal to stop them
ABC Sunshine Coast
/
By Owen Jacques
Posted 9hhours ago, updated 8hhours ago
A brush turkey with a red head and a bright yellow band around its neck.

The brush turkey belongs to a family that dates back 30 million years. In 2020, they are taking a liking to backyard hens.(Flickr.Com: James Niland (CC-BY-2.0))

Residents who turned to backyard chooks for eggs during the coronavirus pandemic are encountering a serious problem but are powerless to stop it under Queensland law.
Key points:
  • Brush turkeys are attacking and trying to violently mate with backyard hens
  • More households have hens after the pandemic caused a spike in demand due to the panic buying of eggs
  • Brush turkeys are protected, and interfering or killing them can lead to fines or even jail time
It's breeding season for brush turkeys and the protected native birds have set their sights on domestic hens.
Griffith University professor Darryl Jones said between September and December, brush turkeys — also known as scrub or bush turkeys — were searching for mates, as well as the perfect place for a nest, or "mound".
Dr Jones said the turkeys were attracted to backyards and could be violent in their interactions with hens.
"They often get attracted to the chook food that's being put out for the chickens," Dr Jones said.
A brown chicken, as seen from above.

Dr Jones says the "really nasty" behaviour of brush turkeys can leave chickens and owners traumatised.(ABC News: Stephanie Smail)Increase in reports of attacks
When the pandemic hit earlier this year, demand for backyard chickens skyrocketed as panicked shoppers emptied supermarket shelves of eggs and other staples.
Dr Jones said it could be upsetting for owners to see their chickens injured or traumatised, but there was little to no chance of the different species successfully mating.
"It can be fairly distressing for the birds because they're much smaller," he said.
"It's a really nasty interaction."