• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

20201013_195252.jpg

It's interesting 1-How much stuff they link to 2-How clean the actual doc is e.g. it looks like it's written by someone's corporate whatever 3-The langauge, I can't put it out there totally but the wording seems off. There are cliches seem missing or something. The questions in my mind are 1-Who wrote it and 2-Is it a psyop or some sort of honeypot? Some of the suggestions they give require logins. Who the fuck is a radical in their right minds that would log into anything or register for a login?

Reactions: Ravenworks
It's interesting 1-How much stuff they link to 2-How clean the actual doc is e.g. it looks like it's written by someone's corporate whatever 3-The langauge, I can't put it out there totally but the wording seems off. There are cliches seem missing or something. The questions in my mind are 1-Who wrote it and 2-Is it a psyop or some sort of honeypot? Some of the suggestions they give require logins. Who the fuck is a radical in their right minds that would log into anything or register for a login?
We all registered for the hide.🤣

didn’t know there were more pics of her out there and never thought to look...LOL

i-SM8tnMZ.jpg

edit: quick tineye search yielded a couple more!

cfg3zWir.jpg

tumblr_mv83vurz3n1qbxwudo1_1280.jpg

and WTF is wrong with her neck? I guess a rack like that has gotta cause some back issues. That or even she can’t get enough of lookin’ at them.

impressive...

Edit #2: Completely missed it before (I wonder why?), but that rack’s almost as impressive as that trash can in the background. LOL. That’s some top-notch photography there...

edit 3: and finally... a name. Emily Shaw:

Emily-Shaw-12.jpg

7fd2879cbd15c21eb301817f9cef42d0.jpg

1448784335_pi-10.jpg
IMG_3426.JPG