• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1602676999721.png

Any Chevelle will do. Here is ours in 1977. We're (actually it looks like just me) installing Thrush Glasspacks. I am the devilishly handsome chap in Levi overalls. SEAL-worthy stache for the win. 16 years old, BTW. Due to my Mexican/Native roots, I had to shave at at 13 to avoid suspension at my Northern California school.
20201014_102706.jpg

Last edited:
Any Chevelle will do. Here is ours in 1977. We're (actually it looks like just me) installing Thrush Glasspacks. I am the devilishly handsome chap in Levi overalls. Seal-Worthy stache for the win.
View attachment 7445508
Good ol’ glass pacs...‘In the day.....lol, good pic. 🤙

Last edited:
Any Chevelle will do. Here is ours in 1977. We're (actually it looks like just me) installing Thrush Glasspacks. I am the devilishly handsome chap in Levi overalls. Seal-Worthy stache for the win.
View attachment 7445508

My wife walked by. First question was "Is that you?" Second was "Is that a Torino?" No to both but I had the same fetching style, only Duckhead.

Thank you,
MrSmith