• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

9E30865A-D388-4340-ACBC-6CC117C164A9.jpeg

I'm pretty sure he hit them all. Sound on?
The issue is that they load them so light that the bullets barely make contact with the steel. Some of those guys run light/undersize bullets with little or no powder (on the wax loads).

A couple of cowboy shooters asked if they could run one of my practice stages with their gear. I said sure and I went first, they both ran it and said it was fun.

When we were taping the targets a couple of their bullets got stuck in the paper on the edge of the target because they couldn't penetrate the wood supports:)

They were liking my M1 Belleni so I let the first guy shoot it, 7 1/2 loads. He shot it and gave it right back to me "That thing kicks really, really bad!".

I told him it shoots nice, its just that you are used to puff loads:)

The issue is that they load them so light that the bullets barely make contact with the steel. Some of those guys run light/undersize bullets with little or no powder (on the wax loads).

A couple of cowboy shooters asked if they could run one of my practice stages with their gear. I said sure and I went first, they both ran it and said it was fun.

When we were taping the targets a couple of their bullets got stuck in the paper on the edge of the target because they couldn't penetrate the wood supports:)

They were liking my M1 Belleni so I let the first guy shoot it, 7 1/2 loads. He shot it and gave it right back to me "That thing kicks really, really bad!".

what are wax loads?

thanks

Always amuses me at the local matches, shooting steel at, like, 5 yards, and you can hear the delay between BANG and PING.

But what do you expect with a minimum muzzle velocity of 400 FPS (if I recall the rules correctly)

Reactions: Bender