• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

At one of my family parties a few years ago oh, they got something like that... Colors were a bit different. Pink blue yellow... Something like that guess where the pink was... Lol.

So, of course I point out what it looks like. To my wife at the time, (shh..don't say a word) yeah, that ain't happening... LOL... a few minutes later, I told his son... Who proceeded to basically tell the other kids... the next time through the line... They acted like they were being delivered, crying whining making noises... LOL

I was asked not to come back to another kid party. Well, it was either that or when the kids that said "i don't get" it I started to explain it to them... LOL

Saw this on my way home from work today
FE52767B-67A4-49D0-A9A9-22C2A31D1BEC.jpeg

Saw this on my way home from work today
View attachment 7458531

Vehicles are actually EXCELLENT ways to display humor and other short commentaries on politics, whatever......

If the truck I am driving at work is not a company truck but my own, I'd have an LCD display installed and have it play a meme slideshow all day long...