• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1604374851230.jpg

My first wife was a psychiatrist. (I was probably a failed experiment)
When she was working on her dissertation, I would proofread for her, looking for typos and such. I also learned A LOT.
Turns out that something like 97% of pedos were preyed upon as a child. The paper explained that it goes to ones sexual preferences. You know, some guys like red heads, other guys like fat girls. That preference is strongly tied to our first pleasurable experience. If your first pleasurable experience was with Uncle Pedo, you are very likely to become an Uncle Pedo in an attempt to recreate that first experience.
No amount of jail time, no amount of counseling can change a guys mind...he is still going to like fat girls. The exception is EXTREMELY rare.
If every single pedo were promptly removed from the air breathing population and the victims immediately put into counseling and very closely monitored for the remainder of their life, after a couple of generations, that disorder might actually disappear.
My first wife was a psycho. Nothing more, nothing less. That is all.