• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

35B25AE0-630E-4147-BCDB-E3564617EFE9.jpeg

This sure sums it up for me!!!!!
Motivational as can be.

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after.
This. But I am also voting for the Donald J. Trump the man.

No, it means you have to share your sandwich with a woman. And if a woman made the sandwich then you have to give your sandwich up completely to a woman, give a sandwich to the woman that made your sandwich and you have to buy a sandwich for the next woman in line

No, it means you have to share your sandwich with a woman. And if a woman made the sandwich then you have to give your sandwich up completely to a woman, give a sandwich to the woman that made your sandwich and you have to buy a sandwich for the next woman in line
Someone's been hitting the sauce early🤣🤣🤣🤣