• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

YmYI7U2.jpg

I would need to see about 30 to 40 more pics of these two before I could make a decision, but I'm starting to agree with your assessment
I would prefer a inperson assesment. I would share my overall impression, if someone here could arrange that. That way we can have a informed unbiased opinion.🤪

I do feel sorry for the US citizens, especially if Biden wins. I was hoping for a Trump landslide! I am amazed and dumbfounded how anyone can vote for Biden!

Wouldn't surprise me if there hasn't been massive postal fraud by the Democrats!
Trump was killing it in all the swing states, until they stopped counting. Now, they are trying to cheat..

Trump was killing it in all the swing states, until they stopped counting. Now, they are trying to cheat..
Allegations that polling stations in Trump-friendly precincts used pens that don't register to the optical scanners. A manual recount (remember the hanging chads?) could net him thousands of new votes.

Also, math goofs that favor Biden.

• Love
Reactions: gizmohead
Note the vertical jumps... The “Beijing Boost” effect!View attachment 7462923View attachment 7462924
I'm getting this info second hand, but a buddy of mine said that there were reports of a pollster showing up with a hard drive/ thumb drive from their district that had Biden over 100,000 votes to Trump 6. Not 60,000. Not 6,000. Literally 6. I just dismissed it because no matter how you split it, we live in a 50/50 nation. A few votes plus or minus should be the norm.

I do feel sorry for the US citizens, especially if Biden wins. I was hoping for a Trump landslide! I am amazed and dumbfounded how anyone can vote for Biden!

Wouldn't surprise me if there hasn't been massive postal fraud by the Democrats!

I would think that most are voting AGAINST Trump and not voting for Biden.

I'm getting this info second hand, but a buddy of mine said that there were reports of a pollster showing up with a hard drive/ thumb drive from their district that had Biden over 100,000 votes to Trump 6. Not 60,000. Not 6,000. Literally 6. I just dismissed it because no matter how you split it, we live in a 50/50 nation. A few votes plus or minus should be the norm.

It saddens me to say, but I regrettably think that Biden is going to win (I do hope not), by fair means or more than likely foul!