• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

It was an awesome speech and I watched it all a couple of weeks ago when it first came out. But I could NOT stop focusing on the fact that his damn cap was crooked the whole time! Drove me to distraction... which I guess is sort of sad. But I mean, doesn't a four-star Admiral travel with enough of a retinue that he has a cap-straightener with him at all times?

Gig lines... Attention to detail... Just 'sayin.

Thanks for posting, though. The speech he gave is one that everyone should hear. More than once.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
assmart_zps757ad33d.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

It was an awesome speech and I watched it all a couple of weeks ago when it first came out. But I could NOT stop focusing on the fact that his damn cap was crooked the whole time! Drove me to distraction... which I guess is sort of sad. But I mean, doesn't a four-star Admiral travel with enough of a retinue that he has a cap-straightener with him at all times?

Gig lines... Attention to detail... Just 'sayin.

Thanks for posting, though. The speech he gave is one that everyone should hear. More than once.

Cheers,

Sirhr

His hat was straight. His head was crooked.

asshankbait_zps648aa853.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Mrs. Shank?

Not many people realize that famed children's book author Dr. Suess was a celebrated wartime cartoonist during WWII.
The style, and even some of the characters are familiar, but this stuff isn't for kids.

signal-from-home.gif

japanese-proverb.jpg

Seuss01.jpg

FinalWarning2.jpg

Got home early Sunday morning after a Saturday night out drinking with the guys.
Went into the kitchen to grab a snack before going to bed.
Apparently the wife wants me to have more fresh fruit in my diet. Isn't she sweet?

Note-From-Wife.jpg