• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

On the Rock and Roll front - red hot chilli peppers has an interesting sound.

Just as led zeplin did things differently, music down during vocals. Different drum beats 5/4 and 4/4

Flea took a blues technique and probably since John entwhistle of The Who being amazing, rhcp really had a bass guitar as a focal point

This really explains the difference in the sound

Now that you mention El Arroyo, here's a classic...

Clouds.jpg

Lol.

I've known a few people that need to go to a therapist. When I told them oh, you going to the rapist this week ... for some reason that got upset. Then I explained it to them.

When you see that person long enough you realize that you had the answer all along and that they've been fuking you out of your money for the past couple of years...

Lol.

I've known a few people that need to go to a therapist. When I told them oh, you going to the rapist this week ... for some reason that got upset. Then I explained it to them.

When you see that person long enough you realize that you had the answer all along and that they've been fuking you out of your money for the past couple of years...
That makes them hoes.

I've got something similar going on. But I gave them two 20-sided Dungeons & Dragons dice and then said whoever roll Snake Eyes First gets to take the mic... it's fun listening to them argue in a fight
What I hate is when they talk amongst themselves like I'm not even there. It's kind of rude.