• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

4.jpg

People talk a lot about Led Zeplin

This is a great breakdown of why their music was different

Even if Zepplin is not your cup of tea- you might enjoy understanding why zepplin was different

IMHO Rush took Zep, and moved it to the next level. Odd timing and very complex.

As will all music, you can like it or not, and it is easy for someone that is not a "music" person to pass or just say it is noise, and that is ok, but if you are a music person you really start taking stuff apart. You listen to music differently.

I remember backing up tracks for the wife and saying listen here....she would be what....then I would stop the tape (yea I am that old) explain it to her and say listen for X Y X, the play again.....oh yea. Then I was told she does not listen to music the same anymore, she picks it apart, catches the time...bla bla bla.

I saw Robert Plant once at Red Rocks circa 1990. There was an owl up in the rock in a notch just jamming out. I mean this fucking owl was bobbing his head to the beat. Not shit.

Edit: found the set list.

Setlist
SHARE SETLIST

1. Watching You

Play Video
  2. Sick Again
    (Led Zeppelin song)
    Play Video
  3. Billy's Revenge

Play Video
  4. Tie Dye on the Highway

Play Video
  5. In the Mood

Play Video
  6. Anniversary

Play Video
  7. Liars Dance

Play Video
  8. Going to California
    (Led Zeppelin song)
    Play Video
  9. Little by Little

Play Video
  10. Nirvana

Play Video
  11. Over the Hills and Far Away
    (Led Zeppelin song)
    Play Video
  12. Hurting Kind (I've Got My Eyes on You)

Play Video
  13. Ship of Fools

Play Video
  14. The Crunge
    (Led Zeppelin song)
    Play Video
  15. Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)
    (Led Zeppelin song)
    Play Video
  16. Tall Cool One

I think he was in here.

redrocks.jpg

df64692f3848c8613e34409d1afa36a5.jpg

Last edited: