• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Vagina life
One of the guys at a place I worked at 25 years ago had a personalized plate that read;

"TRSVET"

The guys nickname was TR and the plate was on his Corvette...........:rolleyes:

He wasn't the sharpest bulb in the chandelier and oddly enough, got called a transvestite a lot.

Two police officers were on a traffic patrol in a small southern town on a very hot and hazy day. It was about 98 degrees in the shade and the humidity was so bad even the fish were sweating.

The two members of the local constabulary were in the police cruiser that was backed into a secluded alley; looking for traffic violators. The car was a 1986 Crown Victoria that had seen better days. Due to the fiscal restraints some maintenance items had to be deferred.

One of the deferred maintenance items was the vehicle’s air conditioning system. Unfortunately, the old A/C would decide to stop operating when the mercury got past 90 degrees.

The southern sleuth-hounds were the worse for wear that day as they were kicked out of the station by the Chief and told to catch some speeders if they wanted the money to get the vehicle’s air conditioning fixed.

Because it was after lunch and it was so hot the two crime-stoppers could barely hold their eyes open. It was nap time for most of this little hamlet in cotton country.

Our ersatz heroes were no exception. They did their best to remain alert, but they kept opening and closing their eyes while the bobbing of their heads kept time with an old Hank Williams rendition of “Lonesome Whistle” resonating from a local AM radio station.

It was about 1430 hours according to the police log when two old ladies were standing on the street corner about a block away from the boys in blue. Both seasoned citizens were suffering from the heat and humidity as bad as the officers; who they did not see backed into the alley.

Martha, the eldest and most adventuresome, looked over at her sister Myrna and exclaimed; “It sure is hot today.”

“I know, sister, my dress and underwear are sticking to me like Elmer’s glue.”

Patting her neck with her handkerchief, Martha blurted out, “Myrna, you just gave me an idea!”

“What is it, Martha?”

“Myrna, how long have we lived in this town and yet we have never done anything daring?”

“My goodness sister, the last time I did anything daring was when I kissed your boyfriend on the…”

“Stop it, Myrna!”

“Dear sister, I don’t know why you’re still angry about that. It was over 60 years ago. Besides, he eloped with Daisy May Wingate.”

“Oh, shut up. Why don’t we do something daring right now? It’s too hot to do anything else and the temperature has given me a brilliant idea!”

“What is it Martha?”

With an evil grin on her Southern Baptist face, Martha looked at her sister and, in a whisper, suggested they go streaking!

Myrna wasn’t taken aback one bit. The prospect sounded as exciting as kissing her sister’s old boyfriend on the…

Well, I digress too much. On with the rest of the story…

Giddily and with the uninhibited exuberance of a two-year-old running around the house in her birthday suit after a bath, the two Brewster sisters took every article of blue gingham clothing and frilly laced unmentionables off then stuffed them in their over-sized handbags that they carried their “cough medicine” in.

The only thing they were wearing were high-heeled shoes and wide-brimmed sun bonnets. Their spirits were willing, but their flesh was weak. When the sign said “WALK” they took off across the intersection as fast as their eighty-plus legs would carry them. They decided to pick up the pace when they saw a snail gaining on them.

With the speed of peanut butter sliding down a window pane, Martha and Myrna passed the black & white Crown Victoria backed up in the alley with both officers’ eyelids as heavy as a copper still. In case you haven't figured it out by now the overheated constables were as alert as a baby on Benadryl.

About five minutes went by after the senior streakers passed the officers. The radio station moved on from Hank Williams to Patsy Cline singing “Crazy.” And by the time Patti Page started to sing “Tennessee Waltz,” the sisters had turned the corner and were out of sight.

Rubbing the sleep and sweat out of his eyes, one of the officers exclaimed; “Hey Fred, did you see who went by?”

With a yawn as long as the Texas coastline, Fred replied, “Yep, it was the Brewster sisters, I think. Didn’t you get a good look at them, Bill?”

Rubbing his eyes again, Bill asked, “Good enough but what the heck were they wearing?”

“I don’t know but it sure needs ironing.”

Mad Max is preferable to 1984... Actually, it is even more preferable to go Mad Max on those trying to give us 1984...
smiley_smartass.gif

I get the feeling that a DI would not react well to seeing that on a fresh recruit in basic. Not that the fucker was ever going to enlist, mind you.
When I was in MCRD San Diego, one of the boots in my platoon, a coon ass from Louisiana ( his words), had top forearm tats, one was the EGA with USMC , the other was death before dishonor & USMC ribbon running through a knife blade. The DI’s had a lot of fun fucking with him about those tats, but he excelled and became a soul taker.

Making chili with plenty of heat and no beans as it should be.

Before you start historically chili doesn't have beans only Yankees do that, and it's beef and bean bullshit.

Whoever puts beans in your chili...
IMG_3538.jpg

Last edited:
If you were there you were about a mile from my house.
I was! Stayed about 6 miles outside of <redacted to protect the locale of other members> on Arrowhead Road and had dinner at the Cork and Keg. Found the Meat Church while I walked off my shrimp grits and several Fire Ant Funeral's. Can't wait to visit again!

Reactions: TACC and rjacobs
I was! Stayed about 6 miles outside of <redacted to protect the locale of other members> on Arrowhead Road and had dinner at the Cork and Keg. Found the Meat Church while I walked off my shrimp grits and several Fire Ant Funeral's. Can't wait to visit again!

Cork and Keg is one of the better restaurants in town.

I had to lookup Arrowhead Road... You were about a mile from a really bad ass range called Extreme Tactics and Training. Its where I shoot primarily.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Cork and Keg is one of the better restaurants in town.

I had to lookup Arrowhead Road... You were about a mile from a really bad ass range called Extreme Tactics and Training. Its where I shoot primarily.
My AirBNB hosts asked me if I was going to ETTs. I believe they told me they know the owners. I will visit there next time for sure but I wanted to try my luck at Triple C Range's 2000 yard range. I managed several hits at 1600 and then things fell apart. I managed 1 hit at 1700 but couldn't pull it together for anything further out.

Yesterday, I was cleaning up my downstairs office area and checking the defensive weaponry status. I've never had to kill anyone in my home, although I have drawn a handgun to send the wayward the fuck off the property. If the shit really hit the fan, I bet I'd grab the 12 gauge and carry the 45. I'm reminded of this because of reading about these ladies wielding a golf club and a kitchen knife. Serves the asshole right... Fore!

View attachment 7486925

Farther down the article, I really got a kick out of this:

View attachment 7486926

LOL! After she broke the flag pole, she shoulda shoved the jagged break up his ass!

'Merica!!!

I remember working as a medic in Chicago, some guys told me about a call. 80 something year old black women in a wheelchair had a punk break in her crappy apartment during the day. She sat in her wheelchair watching her 24 inch TV and didn't say a word as he cleaned out everything of value. When he tried to take the TV she reached under her blanket, hauled out a .357 mag and smoked his ass. Said if he took that TV she couldn't watch her stories. Cops just nodded and walked out.

Making chili with plenty of heat and no beans as it should be.

Before you start historically chili doesn't have beans only Yankees do that, and it's beef and bean bullshit.

Whoever puts beans in your chili...
View attachment 7487935
Yeah, sorry, not sorry. I put beans in my chili. In fact, I put hot dogs in my chili. I slice 'em up like for beans n weenies... but I call this "Chili dog chili". But hey... I'm a Yankee...