• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1606718627626.jpg
FB_IMG_1606718634589.jpg

Yesterday, I was cleaning up my downstairs office area and checking the defensive weaponry status. I've never had to kill anyone in my home, although I have drawn a handgun to send the wayward the fuck off the property. If the shit really hit the fan, I bet I'd grab the 12 gauge and carry the 45. I'm reminded of this because of reading about these ladies wielding a golf club and a kitchen knife. Serves the asshole right... Fore!

Club.png

Farther down the article, I really got a kick out of this:

HW.png

LOL! After she broke the flag pole, she shoulda shoved the jagged break up his ass!

'Merica!!!

So it’s interesting if those numbers are correct then it’s more likely that people are not dying as much this year because they’re not on the roads adding to all sorts of other statistics. Did you pull up deaths by motor vehicle so far this year and a whole bunch of other stuff?

What we need to see is we need to see the breakdown in order to determine whether or not we’re just having a typical year, or whether or not there are classes of things that didn’t happen this year that involve people being out of the home. Especially a major population centers where for the most part people are actually wearing masks, restricted to staying home, there are very few essential workers , blah blah blah

I did find this... which is an interesting read, but its its only one source:

The reason I bring any of this up is it doesn’t make any sense that there would be no change in mortality for certain types of events. if a bunch of people are staying at home… the numbers are going to have to be different. Very curious to see how major population centers not having a lot of people out and about with affect death statistics in general.

If you’re interested in looking at the dead yourself yourself, I was able to find the CDC webpage on death statistics for this year:

Last edited:
You have to sift through the deaths attributed to C19 that could be attributed to co-morbidities. I saw an interesting graph showing a significant decline in the number of pneumonia deaths as well. I will see if I can find that.
Also, the 60-70K deaths that the regular Flu cause vanished. We must have cured that. I lost both my godfather and his sister. Both over 70 I think 76 and 73 both were obese and diabetic.

Not criticizing, trying to understand... I believe it's legal to take these game animals over bait? Best lure is copiously dropped cash or something called Louboutins?

Attachments

• 852e340f-1070-444f-8a3e-cddc64691ea1_1.e9d6bef752e5e20c86f583c44cd1ad97.jpeg
    852e340f-1070-444f-8a3e-cddc64691ea1_1.e9d6bef752e5e20c86f583c44cd1ad97.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 270
Not criticizing, trying to understand... I believe it's legal to take these game animals over bait? Best lure is copiously dropped cash or something called Louboutins?
Can I take a nap between shots? I've been told bmw keys are good but porsche keys are the best bait

So it’s interesting if those numbers are correct then it’s more likely that people are not dying as much this year because they’re not on the roads adding to all sorts of other statistics. Did you pull up deaths by motor vehicle so far this year and a whole bunch of other stuff?

Good points. 2020 is so distinct, it does not lend well to a point by point comparison to the past. But from other articles, I'm lead to believe that 2020 is very similar to 2019 in the average number of deaths per day, from January 1 through ~mid-November. Influenza is down in 2020 compared to 2019, as are other causes. Or were they conveniently classified incorrectly?

If I trusted the leadership of the CDC, our representatives and senators, etc., I'd dig much deeper into the mortality data, but I believe Covid is far far more political than science. Maybe before it's all over, I'll change my mind, dunno. But if you've followed the news, you know how many Democrats have said they won't take a vaccine based on release during the Trump administration, at the same time as you see the Biden gang of crooks queueing up to take credit for Operation Warp Speed. By any measure, the delivery of a vaccine in less than a year pegs the meter for "unprecedented" and yet the majority of the sociopolitical group think is that Covid cost Trump the election. We're so deep in bullshit, the liars can't decide which version of what lie they want to spew.

What we need to see is we need to see the breakdown in order to determine whether or not we’re just having a typical year, or whether or not there are classes of things that didn’t happen this year that involve people being out of the home. Especially a major population centers where for the most part people are actually wearing masks, restricted to staying home, there are very few essential workers , blah blah blah

I did find this... which is an interesting read, but its its only one source:

The reason I bring any of this up is it doesn’t make any sense that there would be no change in mortality for certain types of events. if a bunch of people are staying at home… the numbers are going to have to be different. Very curious to see how major population centers not having a lot of people out and about with affect death statistics in general.

If you’re interested in looking at the dead yourself yourself, I was able to find the CDC webpage on death statistics for this year:

Its more likely people aren't dying at a higher rate this year. The data shows most of our COVID deaths are likely being skimmed from other categories. The biggest one seems to be old age. I.E if you die in a nursing home its going to get listed as COVID. Crashes, suicide, alcohol poisoning, murder. The the 6% number came out they had accidental and intentional COVID deaths. So you have to know they were lying when they said every person on this list had their life shortened by COVID. If they are telling the truth, then why lie?

People are staying home my ass. People going out driving around looking for something to do because they can't go to work.

Reactions: lash