• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5.jpg

This is my shoulder after 5 surgeries I have 6 total now all on the same one If I would just listen to toe doctor and PT then I may just avoid #7 It’s hard to take it easy in my job as a Firefighter but my body has made the choices my mind doesn’t agree with.
View attachment 7495678

This looks great. That is the Arthrex Eclipse stemless shoulder device. Was this done in the US ?

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose at 6:20 this morning and I wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrades

This is my shoulder after 5 surgeries I have 6 total now all on the same one If I would just listen to toe doctor and PT then I may just avoid #7 It’s hard to take it easy in my job as a Firefighter but my body has made the choices my mind doesn’t agree with.
View attachment 7495678
Speaking from experience.... you pay later in life for the sins of your youth. Stay safe hose jockey!

Maybe he did, don't judge.
Hmm you seem to be a little defensive about that topic. What have you keistered today?

BTW, It was just an observation of the picture. I believe given @shooter65 propensity to post boobies and snatch I doubt he is the keistering type.

Hope you get better. The fappers need you. Seriously get better.

BTW that first picture looks like you keistered a tire chain and a radio. The second picture looks like HOLY SHIT Batman.
I thought it was an Otis cleaning kit.