Maggie’s  Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

123Nick

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
FL

There was this old joke...
A Jewish family from Soviet Union moved to Brooklyn, NY and got rich very quickly... A local journalist heard the rumors and decided to make an interview with the family. So after some warm up questions he asked them directly: Please tell us how you became so rich and so fast. The head of the family replied: When we moved to Brooklyn we only had $2 to invest. We decided to buy apples, peeled them, cut them and sold for $4. Then we used the $4 to buy more apples, which we peeled, cut and sold for $8. We used the $8 to buy more apples which we cut, peeled, and sold for $16, and then we inherited our uncle’s fortune.

Dirty D

I reckon I like biscuits and mustard
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Uranus
I think Dirty D is just dating (and getting the goods).
He isnt married again (yet....).

I think his note even mentioned his divorce isnt final...
She uses me for sex thank you very much! The first thing that I told her was "I'm not a one night stand kind of guy but I'm also not looking for a relationship" and I also told her that I will NEVER walk down the aisle again but she has turned out to be an amazing person (despite having absolutely shit taste in men) and I may keep her around for a while.

And for you assholes pointing out how skinny she is she is way fatter and tramp stampier in person, I have standards to keep you know.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
PX Member
Minuteman
  • 47181003642_0628519882.jpg

P-Squared

Humble Servant
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 31, 2012
    She uses me for sex thank you very much! The first thing that I told her was "I'm not a one night stand kind of guy but I'm also not looking for a relationship" and I also told her that I will NEVER walk down the aisle again but she has turned out to be an amazing person (despite having absolutely shit taste in men) and I may keep her around for a while.

And for you assholes pointing out how skinny she is she is way fatter and tramp stampier in person, I have standards to keep you know.
    And you two are always welcome over here.