• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

lhjcyvW.jpg

Umm... right...

OK Ms. Meza, got the memo... So just bury the home invader's corpse in a 15 foot pit with a dead hog or 'yote halfway above it.... Or drag it out to a neighborhood park or a dumpster in a more urban area. Nobody alerts the cops, nobody talks, nobody sees nuffin'? Right? Got it. Thanks for the memo... :)

Reactions: Keepmvng
Is that your spread Mike? Hey great day yesterday thanks for coming to shoot with us had a blast. Sorry I had to be quick with lunch and roll the phone was piling up and M2 had to take me to reloading class. Next time maybe we bring our lunches out so we can stretch out shoot time.
Yes, though I actually don’t own the lake except for my frontage. I am very fortunate to have a back yard facing southwest though. The sunsets can be incredible, as you see.