• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

130086126_2262217847244788_8906469665506871909_n-jpg.528146

I've decided that someone who stood up to help his fellow man, and who stood up against evil was a better choice...

Hey listen everybody share the hell outta this one. I want it to get around. I think it's the best meme I ever made, and I'm proud of what this young man did.

He acted like a true American helping clean up a mess other idiots made. Helping bandage up injured caused by violent angry idiots. Standing up to those same evil violent angry idiots, and doing everything right, by not injuring any innocent in the process, only to be targeted for prosecution as the bad guy by an oppressive overbearing government, for pollical gain... .

I'm hoping that somehow, if this gets enough traction, Kyle will see it, and know the American people are behind him.