• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

cJLX1E2.jpg

Mmmmmm salma!
ape7a6ev.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I remember seeing Bo Jackson throw out Harold Reynolds the same way 25 years ago.
Being an old fart like Greg L., I remember seeing Willie Mays do that from deep center field, a much longer throw.

Do you hate Beer?

State Rep. Mike Sparks's son accused of shooting beer truck

SMYRNA — The Rutherford County Sheriff's Office has filed additional charges against the son of state Rep. Mike Sparks related to a man firing a gun at a beer truck Friday morning at a store on Old Nashville Highway, an official with the department confirmed

What would you do for a pair of Air Jordan's????

June 9, 2014: A woman is arrested, accused of making up a story in which she was carjacked, abducted and then had her Fed Ex vehicle stolen from her with more than $20,000 worth of merchandise inside. Andy Cerota reports.
HOUSTON -
On May 27, FedEx driver Nicole Huff told police she was making deliveries on her regular route when she was carjacked, abducted at knifepoint, then forced to drive around for 45 minutes before the suspect kicked her out and stole her truck.

Now nearly two weeks after the reported attack, she's the one being investigated by police and facing criminal charges, accused of making the whole story up.

According to court documents, there was more than $20,000 worth of merchandise in the stolen truck, including Nike Air Jordan's that weren't available to the public until June.

Full story

Officials: FedEx driver arrested after making up carjacking story | Latest News - Home